A Heartfelt thank you to the Dev Team

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mekile Stormwind, Apr 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mekile Stormwind

Mekile Stormwind Avatar

I just wanted to take the time to compliment the Development team on an awesome job. SOTA is not the first game I have played in Alpha/Beta, and personally I feel that Richard Garriot has assembled an awesome team that truelly does give their all and goes above and beyond in creating the world we all love. I feel they don't always get the credit they deserve. In release 39 I had a ton of issues with crashing and memory leaks that locked up my computer. So did many others as evidenced by numerous posts in the bug report forums. Since release 40 I have seen drastic improvements in performance of the game and so far have not seen any residual effects of 90% of the crash problems I was having. This team truelly does fix things fast and at the same time creates new content in a very timely manner.

I feel we should all take a moment to recognize the amazing work this team has done and continues to do. So many times people come in here and complain and whine about this doesn't work or that is BS without having any knowledge of what it takes to develop a game like SOTA.

@Lord British Thank you to you and your team sir for the time and effort you have all put into this project

*holds up goblet* May SOTA live on for many cycles and may the adventures and memories live on for a lifetime!

Tracker, Wilfred, Verit and 10 others like this.
  2. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Avatar

There are timestamps in Discord chat showing that the team was working on the server problem in the middle of the night. I'm so impressed with this team of folks and love the world they are creating for us!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.