A new time slot for this DJ!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Asclepius, Feb 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asclepius

Asclepius Avatar

Be it known to one and all that I have decided to shift my monthly time slot on Virtue Radio. Somewhat later works for me, also it might be handy for listeners.

So the random rocking singalong, swinging and headbanging with DJ Asclepius that happens only once every 4 weeks will from this week on (yup, this Wednesday 5th) be happening at 7 PM US Central time, or NBT.
    Just what you need after a long day at work, a nice evening show to unwind and get you refreshed.

Tune in via the Avatars Radio link on your aether device, or point your browser to https://zcu.io/jXP8

I look forward to tickling your ears!

Elgarion, Nick, Gia2 and 1 other person like this.
  2. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Thank you for your service to the Aether Vibrations and the Avatars of New Britannia, Asclepius!

Maybe I should spotlight, in the weekly update, a radio program and its time... starting Friday ;)

Asclepius likes this.
  3. Asclepius

Asclepius Avatar

Thank you @Elgarion, really appreciate it. Any mention however should include the real heroes of Avatars/Virtue Radio - Amber Raine, who started the whole thing off and has steered it through thick and thin, and the great team of DJ’s who give freely of their time each week to entertain the community. In the DJ arena I’m the new kid on the block, but thanks to them I have learned the trade and am loving it.
    Oh by the way, if you were going to mention Echoes from the Caverns - that came to a sad end recently. Monitoring revealed that essentially no-one was listening - understandable really, in the day of video live-streams on a regular basis. It was great and fun while it lasted, but times change and we must be prepared to change with them. It has however been a pleasure to serve the community it that way.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2020
  4. Elgarion

But the Echoes archive of podcasts of past recorded items will still be there, yes? And will new fan fiction items be added to the archive?

5. Asclepius

Asclepius Avatar

Absolutely . Have been working on a great fan fiction series.

Elgarion likes this.
  6. Asclepius

Asclepius Avatar

Update - due to another appointment the set will be starting at 8 PM rather than 7 PM NBT. Just for this week. Sorry for any inconvenience.

7. Elgarion

Anpu and Numa like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.