Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

A Not High End Player's view of Verdantis Mines

Discussion in 'Release 41 Feedback Forum' started by Alatar, Apr 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alatar

Alatar Avatar

I spent about an hour and a half, maybe 2 getting lost in the mine.

I fought (according to SotaHUD) 13 Elf Fighters, 19 Elf Archers, 15 Fire Elementals, 26 Zombies, 6 Harden Skeleton Footmen, 7 Harden Skeleton Archers, and 1 Elven Mage. 87 mobs; not bad for the amount of time I was there.

I got 27 Copper Ore, and 20 Silver ore. That's barely enough to make a copper Longsword with one master craft. It's looking like 2 to 3 hours time would yield 1 bronze 2 handed sword with 2 or 3 master craft adds, assuming not breakage in the master crafting process. (I did not mine any gem nodes). For a Mine, this seems pretty shabby.

Like I said, I like it as an adventuring zone. As a mine, I'm between unimpressed and disappointed. My personal results yielded exceptionally little ore to do things with. And my hopes of making a Harpsichord would take weeks in Verdantis at this rate.

This may all change as I get to know the mine. and where to go in it for a better Ore Node to Mob ratio. But I am not currently motivated to do that, as I can get better results (although with less adventuring XP) In the Spectral Mines. Iron, not copper, and no Silver, I admit. But still better mining.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.