Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

A "Portable Aether Vibration Amplifier" that doesn't "eat up a gear slot".

Discussion in 'Release 37 Dev+ Feedback Forum' started by Mortanius, Dec 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mortanius

Mortanius Avatar

I love having the ability to stream radio stations in game. I just wish that I could wear other head gear items and still have the ability to stream in game. I don't like making the "tough" decision to look cool, or to listen to some good tunes. It would be awesome if one could carry a "Portable Aether Vibration Amplifier" in the backpack and play from there. Maybe there could be a specific NPC that knows how to install ear phones into any piece of head gear for a few CotO's. For the time I am ingame, I am usually wearing my Portable Aether Vibration Amplifier that was given to backers. It's cool, I really appreciate it, but it would be great if I could listen to the radio stations while wearing different cranial accessories.

2. Lazarus Long

Lazarus Long Avatar

3. Jarikith

Jarikith Avatar

So.. you're claiming that this: [​IMG]
    doesn't look cool? You sir have no idea what you're talking about! A Legendary Bowlord always looks cool, no matter the circumstances or apparel. Coolness comes from within.

Audacity and Kara Brae like this.
  4. Audacity

Audacity Avatar

I can totally confirm that the Legendary Bowlord always looks cool and totally rocks the headphones!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.