Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

"A problem occured while crafting, please try again later"

Discussion in 'Release 45 Bug Forum' started by Vladamir Begemot, Sep 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

9/21/2017 2:45 PM
    Title: "A problem occured while crafting, please try again later"
    Reproduction Rate:Repeatedly on one item
    Blocker?No
    Details:I'm trying to craft a Small Cabinet but getting the error message. I had just crafted one, but when trying to do a second now it's repeatedly giving me the above error. I crafted other items afterwards to see if it's everything, but other things are working.

Going out and back into the crafting interface doesn't let it start working again.
    Steps to Reproduce:Craft all day long, then make a Small Cabinet. Then make a second. Maybe it'll mess you up to?
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5820K CPU @ 3.30GHz (12) System RAM: 32603
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 GPU RAM: 8071
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.660.Date.09.12.17
    Area: POT_swamp_metropolis_01a_template/Veritas Sanctuary
    Area Display Name: Veritas Sanctuary
    Loc: (106.1, 39.2, 289.4)
    Debug: UE9UX3N3YW1wX21ldHJvcG9saXNfMDFhX3RlbXBsYXRlfFZlcml0YXMgU2FuY3R1YXJ5fCgxMDYuMDgxLCAzOS4xNTMsIDI4OS4zNjkpfCgwLCAtMC43MDcsIDAsIC0wLjcwNyl8MTk0Mi43Nzd8NDMuNDQyMzZ8MS4yNQ==

2. istyrl

istyrl Avatar

It happened to me as well, I was crafting a cabinet using another cabinet that had items inside. When I removed them I did not have the message anymore (I think it was a dresser to cabinet, the dresser had some items inside)

3. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

Just got it again, this time trying to reshape a wooden chest into a tailoring chest. If it had anything to do with dragging items out of a bag, the only thing a dragged was wax.

As I look more closely, this time (not the first time) could be because I've got another "Crafted Wooden Storage Chest" that's already reshaped with a symbol, and it shows up in the list as an available chest? I don't know if you can reshape a second time like you can with gear, or if it's causing an error?

I also don't know if it was pulling the shaped one anyway, as when I relogged it worked fine just by double clicking, and I finished the chest.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.