Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

A Question about mines??

Discussion in 'Release 34 Feedback Forum' started by Gairloch, Oct 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gairloch

Gairloch Avatar

I normally mine in the Elysium mine for silver and gold. Since R34 I noticed that the respond rates of creatures inside the mines seem to have increased. Sometimes I can't even loot the body's or ore before another pops up.
    I see this particularly on the bottom floor where earth ele's respond. I don't know if this was planned. However it seems sometimes 4-6 pop at the same time ( a lot more that before) ....also I run with a water ele to heal me. It seems that when I call a water ele the game assumes I am in a party and the respond seems to increase quite a bit more. One other thing....I have been finding ores on the walls that are empty. I can see a deposit but when I try to mine it ....nothing is there....to get rid of it I have to hit the X in the upper right corner. Anyone else getting this? And btw earth elementals drop money...why?? I would think they would have ore or gems. Seems much more likely! but maybe that's just me.

uhop and Budner like this.
  2. Bushmaster

Bushmaster Avatar

Yes they increased the respawn rates of mobs.

The bug with empty nodes and bodies is new with R34. It happens is you loot them and it will not despawn so you have to give it the old "Double Tap" click it one more time after you loot.

uhop likes this.
  3. Horance

Horance Avatar

Yes, it is a bug that was introduced in patch 485. The same happens with plants and bodies as well. They should be looted twice to disappear normally.

uhop likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.