1. Here you will find official announcements and updates. These announcements are also linked in the Official SotA Discord server.
    We encourage comments from the community! To keep the announcements official, we ask that comment threads be created in the General forums for player input.

Thanks!

A Royal Impression on R2

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Lord British, Jan 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deadq

deadq Avatar

I am so excited about Shroud and the concept of what the production team is putting together. I am also so greatful at being allowed to see the product as it is being developed. Player inputs are being considered and so if the game fails to meet our expectations we have only ourselves to blame. I remember when I first played UO and the excitement and thrill I had back then (1998). Every MMO I have tried since has fallen short of my first UO experience. Until now! Once again I am filled with excitement and thrill and can't wait to see what's arround the next corner.

Thank you very much!!!

2. Jambot

Jambot Avatar

It's so powerful it skips Ultima X ? :)

Lord Ao Soliwilos likes this.
  3. Ao Soliwilos

Ao Soliwilos Avatar

:D;)

4. Duke Gréagóir

Duke Gréagóir Legend of the Hearth

5. Avatar the Avatar

:)looking forward to next release! Am lining up a PC to play this in full bloom with all settings maxed. The new tunes are fantastic too!

6. Mutilator

Mutilator Avatar

Hey Richard, can you please push your team to raise the graphics for the game, right now they are really lacking in character models and animation, the environment textures are also fairly low res. I feel like ive gone back in time in regards to computer graphics when i log on. I know you guys have limited budget and whatever, thanks mate!

7. Redhammer

Redhammer Avatar

Greetings all...Ultima Online fan here...still playing after 12 years finally got my Castle on Great Lakes...Really looking forward to seeing this effort move forward...Looks to be a good start...However, I also find some of the graphics I have seen so far lacking...I signed up to see the real thing and can't wait for the next access days...Still looking around the site for those dates...really want to log on and try the game...so far it reminds me of the Ultima 3D client...Not a big fan of that...Been a player of the many games over the years...so with the tech we have now things could be very cool...Rendering is way beyond me but I know what I like and what I don't like...plan to sound off as I can....

Thanks yet again...

Lord Gréagóir likes this.
  8. Veylen The AenigmA

Veylen The AenigmA Avatar

I was told by a certain someone to call you the nose

9. Floors

Floors Avatar

Gotta love how faithful that box art is to the game series it was inspired by... a WoWish dark elf

wait.... nevermind

I'm old enough to remember when dark elves felt like a fresh idea.

Yes, that is a long time ago.

10. Oakwind

Oakwind Avatar

Thank you very much Lord British. Times like this will be Historical.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.