A small Easter Egg that I noticed after the last telethon

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Aurelius Silverson, Nov 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aurelius Silverson

Aurelius Silverson Avatar

So, when talking about their favourite films, Richard decided that on balance, his would be Aliens (the second in the Alien series), funnily enough I was speaking with Esmerelda in Highvale Outskirts earlier today, and ...

[11/19/2017 6:58:41 PM] Esmeralda: If I'm right, then the only way to use that mystical looking-glass is to make it think you're supposed to use it. You're definitely going to need my help with this... but don't tell ANYONE! Now, what I need you to do is go into the abandoned buildings that's barricaded and find a frostgeist - it's like a ghost, but a lot colder and meaner. It's better if you go at night since they mostly come out at night... mostly, as little Rebecca likes to say. Find a frostgeist and defeat it! Before it gets a chance to regenerate and come back, take its frozen skull and bring it back to me. Now go! Before someone overhears us.

Though the little girl's nickname is Newt, so that's what she is called for most of the film, her 'real' name was Rebecca....

Rinaldi, Bayard, Nelzie and 9 others like this.
  2. Echondas

Echondas Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

I noticed that when the quest came out- I think that’s @Puuk ‘s fine work prolly :)

Talk to Rebecca and some of the other NPCs.. there’s more to it :)

Puuk, Rinaldi, Spoon and 1 other person like this.
  3. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

4. Echondas

Echondas Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

Also - probably an unintended Easter egg - but the name Rebecca will mention is related to a GM from Ultima Online who I was friendly with :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.