A wandering Healer and Supporter for you...

Discussion in 'New Player Welcome' started by Stundorn, May 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stundorn

Stundorn Avatar

Hejsan,
    My name is Stundorn Stureson, once called the Seer of Drachtental i'm now better known
    as the Seidmen of the Brotherhood of the Grey Path in Gladsheim.
    I'm originally germanspeaking, but willing to help you also in english.
    If you like to have a Healer and Supporter arround (and if you like Roleplaying) i'll be glad to help you Outlander!
    I am not that super powerfull than maybe others are, but i think my magic abilities would support you at least.
    My wage? I'm glad if we can meet, talk and explore together as i'm always after better knowledge and wisdom.
    And everybody has something to share what's worth to know.
    I can bring you almost everywhere where you want to go or help you with what you are maybe searching for.
    The Brotherhood of the Grey Path is a Fellowship of poeple who seek for knowledge and wisdom and allways stay neutral to everything and everybody.
    I won't fight for you if it's not neccessary i will consntrate on supporting you with my powers what contain magic that makes you stronger, faster and more intelligent. I can charm animals who annoy you harvesting, mesmerize multiple foes, slow you foes, make them more vulnerable to your melee attacks, i can heal and ressurect you and if its neccesary i can support you with my abilities to fight almost everthing and efficiently ban the undead plague for you.
    Just shout my name into the wind and the crows will tell me about your request.

Last edited: May 15, 2017
  2. Andartianna

Andartianna Avatar

@Stundorn you would be welcome to join Organized Chaos guild in our many outings. I have members adventuring most hours of the day and they are always happy to have healers traveling with them. If you let me know some of the general hours when you adventure the most I can find a group of members for you to travel with.

Stundorn likes this.
  3. Stundorn

Stundorn Avatar

@Andartianna i already supportet with @Contessa 2 times, but sometimes it's exhausting me if its going too fast (and it's annoying to me to switch modes :rolleyes:)
    It was more of an offer to RP and adventure slow paced for some very beginners who want to RP around PvE, so i would be glad if i have some Roleplay with new Players.
    Bbut beyond all that i am sure willing to help sometimes, if you have some newbs around who need a healer and supporter (adv lvl 70).
    I also want to figure out to make a supporter build what is fun to me - some heals, cc, buffs... not that much experienced with pure supporting decks atm.
    I'm Servertime +7 (UTC+2) and atm i'm online in the evening for about 3hrs.
    09-00 p.m. // afternoon 02-05 p.m. Servertime. Mondays i'm in homeoffoce and sometimes online, but cannot concentrate on groups because of work.
    Call me, but i cannot promise that i'm ready and will allways prefer RP and slow paced groups :cool: - all appologies :rolleyes:

edit: i more often should read two times - yes please find a group for me willing to rp and i'll gladly support and heal them -sorry if i took it too progress oriented in the firs ttime - i just rememberd the sure fun and well organized runs with Contessa and thought you are asking me for a hardcore level group - all apologies again :)

Last edited: May 15, 2017
  4. Contessa

Contessa Avatar

Is he saying I'm a hardcore player? I guess I can be a bit driven at times. :( I wish they had more dungeons/adventures that would be fun for newer players to join with an advance group.

Stundorn likes this.
  5. Stundorn

Stundorn Avatar

Hehe - it was a fast killing run for me and the one we killed the Troll several times were the first time (and the last) i swiched modes to do it more often and faster by circumvent respawns.
    I know they drop less, everybody wants a drop maybe, the xp is good etc., but that was exhausting and immersionbreaking to me.
    Not your fault, sure not, i just dont want it, because its so annoying - but instead to want you stop this we together should ask Portalarium to change things, so that things like that aren't needed or rewarding - it should be rewarding to a group if they kill a troll one time!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.