1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

A way to load sheet music onto a wax cyclinder so we can listen to sheet music via our phonographs

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Sea Bear, Nov 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sea Bear

Sea Bear Avatar

I s there a way to make it so we can take sheet music we have found on vendors and play it on our in game phonographs?
    I have all this nice music from AC/DC, Jefferson Starship Zeppelin and hundreds more songs gathered over the years that i really don't enjoy listening to via my harp or flute, doesn't sound anything like the original songs.
    But maybe we could create a recordable wax cylinder we could load up then put into our various music listening devises?

Time Lord and Hemnu Lightbringer like this.
  2. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

The music on wax cylinders and sheet music are very different. A wax cylinder is prerecorded music (pulse-code modulation, probably compressed as MP3); sheet music is MIDI (synthesizer instructions).

Time Lord, Anpu and Alley Oop like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.