Ability to turn Pets into Tabletop sized Statues

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by Caveloot.com Owner, Aug 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stile

stile Avatar

So, you cant have many pets in your home as decor. Even if you load up your basement, if pets are something you like to collect you can end up with way more then you can actually use.

But then your stuck throwing your pertties into chests..and well.. Have you seen toy story? this is whats going on!

So - Im thinking this could be done with a very minor amount of coding, maybe im wrong.

but add a menu option to right-click on pet "turn into statue", and that pet decoration becomes a tabletop sized non-animated version of your pet... thus not being an animation concern for resources in homes, which could then be used as decor. when statue, right click to "return to normal state" or what have you.

Seems like this would give pets a LOT more value.

Spoon, Jaesun, Elrond and 3 others like this.
  2. Brian4

Brian4 Avatar

yes please love the tabletop collectibles

Sir Stile Teckel likes this.
  3. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

We need a Taxidermist!

Jaesun and Sir Stile Teckel like this.
  4. stile

stile Avatar

I know that myself for one.. sees new pets go into the sota store, and frankly.. i dont care, i ignore them. I cant do anything with another pet except toss it into a chest, so who cares?

Port is losing sales, on pets, because of their being to limited on use. The game needs money, people need income. then give people a reason to buy pets. make them be useful. as it is, its an item in a chest once you have your favorite. I completely get the animation limitations only allowing so many "active" pets. Why can't my pet be non-animated, like a doll? THEN Id want more pets.. until then? please stop making them, just wasting time.

My promise.. Fix this serious mistake on the way pets work, and ill start buying some pets from the store. Have liked the little reaper tree since it came out... just see no point in buying a pet, that means i have to toss something else into a chest or a basement where i won't ever see it.

Spoon likes this.
  5. Oakenhammer

Oakenhammer Avatar

I agree. I have a large assortment of pets that I would love to do something with.

Sir Stile Teckel likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.