Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Able to enter "Battle of Highvale" when on path of Truth

Discussion in 'World Building, Scenes, Environment, & Overworld' started by DarkBlueMonkey, Apr 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkBlueMonkey

DarkBlueMonkey Avatar

1. Title: Able to enter "Battle of Highvale" and start path of courage when already on path of truth
    2. Reproduction Rate: 100%
    3. Blocker? Don't know yet, doesn't seem so
    4. Details:
    I took the path of Truth, starting in Blood River. I ran over to Highvale Outskirts to meet up with a friend, and we then ran to Highvale, as there was a quest we'd both picked up.
    5. Steps to reproduce
    We ran to Highvale, and (E)ntered. When we entered, she had been on the path of Courage, so was taken to the Highvale without lots of fire, while I went to "Battle of Highvale".

It's my understanding that if you start a different path you shouldn't be able to go to one of the other battle scenes, as this allows you to be on two paths at once. Consequently I now have artifacts for the Truth AND courage paths... Is that going to bork my character? :-S

6. User Specs: N/A

2. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

You are only prevented from being on multiple paths at once if you are using a free trial account. Otherwise, multiple paths are encouraged, or you'll soon find yourself not levelled up enough to continue the path you're on.

3. DarkBlueMonkey

DarkBlueMonkey Avatar

Ah ok, thanks. It was weird to enter Highvale at the same time as my friend, but both of us ending up going to different places. Not sure it's fixable tbh unless you ask the player if they're ready to start a new path of their own before entering SolaceBr,Highvale or BloodRiver....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.