Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Able to sell Unsellable Items

Discussion in 'Release 31 Bug Forum' started by Divim, Jul 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Divim

Divim Avatar

I sold my Japeth's Poem to Emma by double clicking on the item. It moved the Poem over into the selling box and I was able to complete the transaction. I tested this with other unsellable items with Emma and I was able to move them into the sell box in this manner.

2. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Thank you for reporting. Bug submitted.

3. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

We'll have to treat each item on a case-by-case basis. Which other quest-related items were you able to sell and remove?

4. Cinder Sear

Cinder Sear Avatar

Such items, in the past when made unavailable to sell, had the side effect of being unable to get rid of the item entirely if one wished.
    @Attenwood
    Please make sure if an item is unsellable (because of quest item reasons) that you can destroy the item AND retrieve a new item from the quest giver, if appropriate. Or is this a 'live with the consequences of our actions' case? Per item case is the answer I'm sure... :) I remember when several quest items had this issue (and sometimes even duplicated, this is an old version I'm talking about), and they'd end up taking up bank slot space, and were unable to be stored in chests or something like that.. very annoying...

5. Divim

Divim Avatar

I was able to also sell Qunicy's Broken Sword and the Solace Bridge Gate Key

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.