about peasant clothes from encounter merchant

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Crescent Moryn, May 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crescent Moryn

Crescent Moryn Avatar

it took me days to find the peasant clothing merchant. And finally i got those nice peasant clothes.
    But it seems like i can not masterwork or enchant them. Or salvage them and get a pattern.
    I wish we could do that :(

Jason_M likes this.
  2. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

Same with the new organ from the music merchants. I'm not sure why they put these in as in-game purchases only, rather than recipes. They must be crafted to be masterworked or enchanted. Having them produce a pattern would be a workaround, but it would have to be like the Eternal Pattern mechanic, where you get a pattern for each piece you salvage, otherwise its a waste of gold.

3. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

there's precedent for putting things with patterns on igg merchants, for instance the three storebought bucklers. those aren't eternal, though, you do actually have to buy a bunch of shields and scrap them to get one. i don't think it's unreasonable: it's still easier/cheaper than gathering a bunch of, say, steam hammers hoping for a pattern.

4. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

Steam hammer patterns are pretty easy to get. They drop a bunch in spectral peaks and have like a 50% chance to drop a pattern when salvaged

Mishikal likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.