Ack, why remove Prosperity tools? (questions)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bdo7, Oct 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drocis the Devious

Drocis the Devious Avatar

I don't know what their motivation is for being quiet on this. They're probably just really busy.

But when you run a business where communication is basically the entire functionality of your business...I'd say it's that they don't want to answer, and not that they can't answer. I don't think that's fair or right. But hey, I'm just one person.

Personally, I wouldn't sell things if I couldn't explain what it was I was selling. Obviously I have no problem buying things I don't know what they are though, so perhaps this is a good match. :)

smack, Joviex and joebar like this.
  2. Lord Baldrith

Lord Baldrith Avatar

Wowsers I hope this isn't true...I was hoping to have scores of tables and cabinets to display my unused jun...I mean stuff in my house.

I have been pushing to be able to put anything found/obtained as deco for our homes :)

3. E n v y

E n v y Avatar

I would be highly surprised and very disappointed if you couldn't display all items.

Aldo and Lord Baldrith like this.
  4. Turk Key

Turk Key Avatar

As it is getting closer and closer to the launch, my "surprise potential" is diminishing. We cannot now display practically anything. Weapons, armor, books (upright), ore, wood, ingots and etc. are strictly backpack items. I remember RG talking about a game that allows you to drop items anywhere. So far this must be way down on the list of things to do.

Lord Baldrith likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.