Add more T5-10 zones for not so high level players.

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Nick, Nov 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nick

Nick Avatar

I appreciate creating more high tier contents for those high level players. Do spare a little time for little guys who are not high levels and prefer to solo.

Perhaps at Hilt Fortress, create a door on the left with mobs a tier higher and more in numbers to start with.

2. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

I thought scaling scenes were supposed to address this. Did that not get implemented anywhere?

Fei Akhart likes this.
  3. AoiBlue

AoiBlue Avatar

I'd like to see some T6-T8 mining zones too, and some T10 group mining zones that a group of 4-12 players can continually mine without an issue other than the increased enemy rate over the easy mining locations.

I'd also love to see a wooded area designed specifically for timber cutting. "Deep [region] Timberlands" where there is a big area with a sufficient number of cuttable trees, plus some reapers, of course.

Wilfred, FrostII, Nick and 2 others like this.
  4. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

It did, but only as a "test" for now, in EP2 scenes, You have Lamechs Bazaar, Spindelskog and Malice that can scale, but they only scale for higher that T10, and not lower, but scaling loot for those scenes has not been implemented so that is probably something that is holding back doing older scenes.

Nick and Anpu like this.
  5. Grimbone

Grimbone Avatar

Yes I agree, since scaling has been implemented, I think they are in the process of working out the loot before they fully enable the system. Hopefully it all comes together well.

Violet Ronso and Nick like this.
  6. Cirsee

Cirsee Avatar

I could really use some lower level fun solo or duo zones. I still, after all these years, have not even hit adv lvl 100. So yes, all this new stuff is exciting, but I can't take part in any of it.

FrostII, Anpu and Cordelayne like this.
  7. Nick

Nick Avatar

I am at 103, I can't take part in them too. lol.

Olthadir and FrostII like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.