Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Add my player town to the in game map please

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns & Player Housing' started by Sea Bear, Aug 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sea Bear

Sea Bear Avatar

A few months ago, I bought a player owned town called Breath of Fire.

I have done all the request to have it put into my account and had the name changed to Sea Bear's Black Market on my account page. Thank you for all the help with that.

I have also begun the process of moving it up in size from a Holdfast to a Municipality (currently a town) as I come across the funds to do so.

*** I came across this bit of info tonight and am wondering if you can update the SOTA game map to reflect the new name and location of my town so people can find it a bit easier.

Player-Owned Towns on the Overworld: Automatic placement, removal, and renaming of POT locations on the Novia and Hidden Vale Overworlds in-game maps has been completed. The automated process does not yet detect POTs that have moved. If your POT has moved and you want it moved on the in-game map, for now just open a bug report. The process does not yet place nested POTs automatically. That will be in the next phase of the project.
    • Additions:
      • Aerie Cove
      • Alexandria
      • Avenguard
      • Breath of Fire

It is basically in the same spot as Breath of Fire was, just north of Brit Wharfs, but it is an island and could use some sort of a house marking the location as most other towns have as well as the name change to Sea Bear's Black Market?

Thank you
    Sea Bear

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.