1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Add-On Item Previews

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Cairo Hayden, May 13, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cairo Hayden

Cairo Hayden Avatar

@Elgarion

Again I find myself with another idea that I'm sure will put all your great minds to task. Perhaps it's simple, perhaps it's not, but an idea is an idea ;)

I personally find myself undertaking the constant battle of whether or not I should buy something out of the add-on store. 75% of the time I talk myself out of it because I have no idea of a) what the item looks like on my character(as in clothing) or b) if a decoration item will look good in my homes. We are all faced with different ideas on what looks good and many items while they might look good in one style home may or may not look good in a different style home.

What I am proposing is the ability to go into the add-on store and find a particular item we might like, select that item, click on a button to either try on a set of clothing OR sample a decoration item in our home and move it around to make sure it's a good fit for our house. It would be in a preview mode and then we could have the option to buy it or move on to another item.

I know this could be a double edged sword and talk some people out of buying certain items but I believe as consumers the majority of us would be much happier knowing rather than guessing in some instances.

Elgarion likes this.
  2. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

Although this requires a 2nd download, you could try this in QA! QA makes a clone of the live server every 2(?) Weeks or so, and gives you 100,000 crowns upon logging in, this is a great alternative that will allow you to try things out for now, until a better solution gets added (I doubt they could add in a solution quickly).

Elgarion and Time Lord like this.
  3. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

Unfortunately, you can't try on a whole set, but if you double click a gear item in the store it pops up a window showing you wearing it. (If you weren't already aware.)

4. Cairo Hayden

Cairo Hayden Avatar

Thanks for the suggestion. That would be an okay work around until something could possibly be implemented into the Live version so we don't have to have two downloads to do this =P

Elgarion likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.