Add-on items missing from my bank. Help?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Epona, Sep 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Epona

Epona Avatar

Greetings, fair friends :)

I've sent SOS's to support for items I've purchased from the add-on store that never appeared in my bank. They are listed on my account page, but I can't find them in the game. What am I not doing in order for them to appear in my bank? I bought the water cloak and well when it first appeared in the store but I have never received it. The same with other items. I must not be clicking something , or . . . ?

Support just reported that I have them. Listed on my account page, yes. In my bank, no.

Thanks for any reply.

2. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Somethings are not in the game yet Epona. As much as possible as you will notice the Devs have put a placemarker note after items that don't yet have anything created for them yet. I got the wishing well and it is in, but I did not get the water cloak. So perhaps someone can who also has the water cloak can speak up if they got it. For example what else are you missing? I would suspect they will get things in as soon as they get them created. If you find that just you are not getting them then, just post a bug report for them. I just noticed they put my boat in from my boat stretchgoal, just today I noticed it. I was really excited. It is so cool looking. :)

3. Forest Dweller

Forest Dweller Avatar

Thank you, dear Majoria. I do think the elven shield is not yet available. However, I know that the aqua water cloak is, as I've seen people wearing it since it was added to the store.

Also missing is a Circle of Stones and some prosperity items I purchased. Not yet appearing in my bank is a Bycocket hat, a female riding outfit, a longboat, etc. It makes me believe I'm supposed to go somewhere to click on something before it goes into my bank. I'll do as you recommended: report it as a bug, and hopefully it will finally get worked out.

See you in game :)

majoria70 likes this.
  4. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Thanks for posting missing items, Forest Dweller. I really did not know on that one. Hopefully there is a bug report made so you guys can get your items. ;) Ahhh and yes I didnt see the longboat but it may not be made yet. ;) Perhaps next release. I am not in a big hurry for some things but it is always a nice surprise to see things when they do come in.:)

Forest Dweller likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.