Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Additional Movement/WASD Control issue information.

Discussion in 'Critical Issues (Blockers, Performance, Crashes)' started by bugmaster77, May 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bugmaster77

bugmaster77 Avatar

I saw this issue posted in the Known Issue section, but I had some additional information that might help. I did not see any of these particulars mentioned yet, so I thought I'd add them.

I have experienced the issue 5-6 times already (3 days of gameplay).

Potential Clue#1: ALWAYS seems to happen during combat!

Potential Clue #2: USB. While I do NOT have any additional peripherals (joysticks, PS2 controller, ect.), I DO have a Logitech G15 Keyboard with a Logitech G5 Laser mouse plugged into the keyboard. BOTH are USB 2.0, again connected in series, sharing a motherboard USB 2.0 slot.

Quickly cycling through all four cardinal directions, then jumping, then running forward seems to reset the directions to the normal WASD configuration.

Potential Clue #3 The entire WASD response to normal keyboard usage was skewed 90 degrees counter-clockwise ie, forward moved me left, left moved me backwards, etc.

Cheers!
    Cozy Firesong

2. liz_the_wiz

liz_the_wiz Avatar

That sounds like you're being confused.. Do you have a link to the post? cos its not in any patch notes for R53

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.