Advent Calendar 2018

Discussion in 'Release 61 Events' started by Sindariya, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Sindariya

Sindariya Avatar

Soon it is christmas but we still have to be a little bit patient. It is a little tradition to count the days till christmas with a surprise every day. And since christmas is the feast of love I thought "companion" would be a good theme. Those who knew me know my companion Leeroy. He is an obsidian bear who stays by side since they were found in this world. He is a character on its own.

I want to share with you all each day a new side of him. Sure I want to boast a little bit with him, but I also want to open your hearts to your companions. They are not just mere tools to fight. They are funny, shy, scary, cute and stupid. Especially Leeroy. So take a second look at them and observe them just for a few minutes. You will see what I mean.

I will post each day a pic with a little story. I will collect them in the two following posts so you don't have to search them. But I also want to hear your stories. I bet everyone of you has one of those, where your companion made you laugh or facepalm. You can also comment on the pics and I'm sorry that not all pics are perfect but Leeroy is a terrible model. He never listens to any command of me.

So enjoy this advent calendar 2018.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2018
  2. Sindariya

Sindariya Avatar

Dec 1st
    This story happend during the first fishing contest. Leeroy was extremly bored because I fished the whole day and did not pay any attention towards him. It was already afternoon when he decided to sneak up to me and give me a push into the lake. He normally avoids water as much as possible so I never thought he would do something like that. He must have been really bored.

So pay attention to your companions or the will stab/kick you in the back.

[​IMG]

Dec 2nd

You think I lied when I said he detest water. I always let Leeroy run around at his own will and he starts chasing something. That gets him mostly in strange situations like this. I was standing at the shore shaking my head.
    [​IMG]

Dec 3rd

Since it is my birthday today we just relaxed at the beach.
    [​IMG]

Dec 4th

Okay time to show you guys expressions on your pet you might never seen before. Have you ever felt relaxed and satisfied when getting your blessing? I'm not sure what Leeroy experienced in this moment but I was totally jealous. Look at his face. I want to feel like that too.
    [​IMG]

Dec 5th
    Leeroy has also a cheeky side. You can't get mad at him, when he is like this.
    [​IMG]

Dec 6th
    Okay who of you told Leeroy about the filled boots on Nikolaus day? When I woke up today, he had pulled all boots out of my wardrobe and is now eagerly waiting that those will be filled with sweets or in his case with fish. Someone needs to send me fish or I will have o fish all day to get one fish for each boot.
    [​IMG]

Update:
    I was lucky and got a big fish and now Leeroy is happy too.
    [​IMG]

Dec 7th
    If you think Leeroy has only cute sides you are totally wrong. He can be frightening if he wants.
    [​IMG]

Dec 8th
    Sometimes I wish I could read his mind. Sometimes he has an expression on his face which makes me wonder if he ponders about the problems of the world or is he plotting something to make me angry.
    [​IMG]

Dec 9th
    Happy second advent. Here something cute for today.
    [​IMG]

Dec 10th

That Leeroy is a bit chaotic should not wonder anyone, since he is always with me. Sometimes I get the feeling he should be more confused or worried about himself when he gets in weird situations. But he stays all cool while floating up in the air. I only asked myself, how do I catch a bear without killing myself?
    [​IMG]

Dec 11th
    Leeroy can also be careful when he notice something suspicious. Not that it keeps him away, he loves to explore. But we left the node where it was. Not that we open a hole in the world by mining it.
    [​IMG]

Dec 12th
    Leeroy can be really funny. Especially when he imitate humans. I couldn't see the face of those ghosts but I could feel their irritation it was so funny.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 14, 2018 at 4:07 AM
  3. Sindariya

Sindariya Avatar

Dec 13th
    Leeroy is strong, but sometimes he overestimate himself. Mostly when we go out on adventures he just attacks what he sees and gets hurt plenty. I have only one good healing skill, you can guess which.
    [​IMG]

Dec 14th
    Sometimes it is important just to enjoy the moment. Leeroy can do this too. Cheery blossoms are fazinating him.
    [​IMG]

Dec 15th

If you go out lavafishing, train your companion first to stay away of lava. They are curious and get hurt fast. And believe me, burnt fur stinks awfully. But Leeroy is still not listening to me :oops:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 15, 2018 at 1:00 PM
  4. Net

Net Avatar

Oh yes, I remember as if it happened today, @Athanil went to the beach right through the lava and caught fire... he was lucky I was there to bring him back to life.
    And Dog II may have followed in his footsteps soon after, but I have managed to save him without the need to resurrect him.

5. Sindariya

Sindariya Avatar

Dec 2nd
    You think I lied when I said he detest water. I always let Leeroy run around at his own will and he starts chasing something. That gets him mostly in strange situations like this. I was standing at the shore shaking my head.
    [​IMG]

Miracle Dragon, Nick, Sole and 9 others like this.
  6. Sindariya

Sindariya Avatar

Dec 3rd
    Since it is my birthday today we just relaxed at the beach. And he has only eyes for me.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
  7. Flientje Vantmeeden

Flientje Vantmeeden Localization Team

Happy birthday, lvl up *cheers*

8. Sindariya

Sindariya Avatar

Dec 4th
    Okay time to show you guys expressions on your pet you might never seen before. Have you ever felt relaxed and satisfied when getting your blessing? I'm not sure what Leeroy experienced in this moment but I was totally jealous. Look at his face. I want to feel like that too.
    [​IMG]

9. Sindariya

Sindariya Avatar

Dec 5th
    Leeroy has also a cheeky side. You can't get mad at him, when he is like this.
    [​IMG]

10. Duke Olahorand

Duke Olahorand Localization Team

Alles Gute nachtr├Ąglich zu Deinem Geburtstag ;)

Kara Brae, Net and Sindariya like this.
  11. Lady Addy

Lady Addy Avatar

Riya! <3 these are just too precious for word. Thank you for sharing these, I can't wait to see what new adventures await. And Happy belated birthday!

All the best,
    Addy

12. Sindariya

Sindariya Avatar

Dec 6th
    Okay who of you told Leeroy about the filled boots on Nikolaus day? When I woke up today, he had pulled all boots out of my wardrobe and is now eagerly waiting that those will be filled with sweets or in his case with fish. Someone needs to send me fish or I will have o fish all day to get one fish for each boot.
    [​IMG]

Update:
    I was lucky and got a big fish and now Leeroy is happy too.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
  13. Sindariya

Sindariya Avatar

Dec 7th
    If you think Leeroy has only cute sides you are totally wrong. He can be frightening if he wants.
    [​IMG]

14. Sindariya

Sindariya Avatar

Dec 8th
    Sometimes I wish I could read his mind. Sometimes he has an expression on his face which makes me wonder if he ponders about the problems of the world or is he plotting something to make me angry.
    [​IMG]

15. Sindariya

Sindariya Avatar

Dec 9th
    Happy second advent. Here something cute for today.
    [​IMG]

16. Sindariya

Sindariya Avatar

Dec 10th
    That Leeroy is a bit chaotic should not wonder anyone, since he is always with me. Sometimes I get the feeling he should be more confused or worried about himself when he gets in weird situations. But he stays all cool while floating up in the air. I only asked myself, how do I catch a bear without killing myself?
    [​IMG]

17. Sindariya

Sindariya Avatar

Dec 11th
    Leeroy can also be careful when he notice something suspicious. Not that it keeps him away, he loves to explore. But we left the node where it was. Not that we open a hole in the world by mining it.
    [​IMG]

18. Sindariya

Sindariya Avatar

Dec 12th
    Leeroy can be really funny. Especially when he imitate humans. I couldn't see the face of those ghosts but I could feel their irritation, it was so funny.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 14, 2018 at 4:08 AM
  19. Sindariya

Sindariya Avatar

Dec 13th
    Leeroy is strong, but sometimes he overestimate himself. Mostly when we go out on adventures he just attacks what he sees and gets hurt plenty. I have only one good healing skill, you can guess which.
    [​IMG]

@DarkStarr thx for moving the thread <3

Jaesun, Gaelis, Lady Addy and 2 others like this.
  20. Sindariya

Sindariya Avatar

Dec 14th
    Sometimes it is important just to enjoy the moment. Leeroy can do this too. Cheery blossoms are fazinating him.
    [​IMG]

Jaesun, Gaelis, Net and 2 others like this.