Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Adventure Tour, a more interesting combat gameplay (suggestion/request)

Discussion in 'Release 73 Feedback' started by Gussak, Dec 30, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gussak

Gussak Avatar

As a new feature that can be activated by the party leader.

It will spawn a Tour Guide NPC, that can sell a group teleportation to the next tour area, to the group leader.
    The NPC will stay put in the entrance, and can give hints for the current and the next area (after it is available).

Once the leader request it with the Tour Guide,
    the party will then be teleported to an area (mode: party exclusive, not public),
    the team will have to fight til defeating the final boss(es) on the current area,
    after that, the leader will be able to optionally request the next teleport with the Tour Guide (or fight again on the current area).

The areas will be randomly selected from every known area from all members in the party (so exploration is still required), and the area difficulty must be based on the average of the 3 higher players levels on the party (the tanks).

This "Adventure Tour" should be buffed with random mobs, including random mob bosses. And slightly better random loot quality like 10% OR every teleport will increase the area difficulty (mobs levels) by 10% (what may be equivalent to better loot quality) relatively to the previous area visited.

I think this is a nice way to let players "explore" many different (and possibly unknown by many) areas/scenes/regions of the game, making it more interesting mostly to newcomers.

Obs.: I think this fits in other forum sub-section (general discussion?) but, as far I know, I have no access to posting there, feel free to move/copy this thread to there tho.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.