1. Before posting any MODs, please contact us at support@portalarium.com to ensure your MOD is acceptable to the Terms of Service and EULA of the game. Portalarium is not responsible for use of MODs and possible adverse effects on your client or computer, and we may take action on accounts using MODs that are deemed illegal. Whether submitted here or elsewhere in the community, use MODs at your own risk!
    Dismiss Notice

Adventure Zones Spreadsheet

Discussion in 'Player Created Resources' started by blacksheepboy, Jun 10, 2018.

1. blacksheepboy

blacksheepboy Avatar

Hi Avatars,

Based off of my Uncloned Zones thread, I have compiled an editable spreadsheet of Adventure Zones in the game, that will allow you to sort by region, tier, whether or not there are higher level mobs, etc. The goal is to make this an easy resource for people to find level-appropriate places to adventure.

Access it here: SotA Adventure Zones

For now, I have kept it as anyone can edit, hoping other players will add their knowledge to the spreadsheet. I have only put the uncloned zones I am aware of as of now (based off of the Release Notes), and hope to have added in (myself or from the community) currently cloned zones as well.

Hope y'all find it useful!

2. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy Avatar

Very helpful. Thank you

3. HogwinHD

HogwinHD Avatar

OMG i havbe been waiting for somethiong like this For Ages!!!!! any chance you could include a sub category such as : where to find certain scrappables? :)

4. blacksheepboy

blacksheepboy Avatar

That may be more of a SotA-wiki type endeavor--I am sort of aiming for this to be a spoiler-free resource for players to adventure, without going into the nitty gritty of you will find X Y and Z in a particular zone. However, if people want to use the spreadsheet as a template to do that I am all for it.

5. Jaesun

Jaesun Avatar

Fantastic list! Thanks for this.

6. Synergy Blaize

Synergy Blaize Avatar

7. Mishikal

Mishikal Avatar

Does this really provide more information than http://sotawiki.net/sota/Scene_Difficulty ? I was hoping it would provide the tier information for the tier 5+ zones (I.e., any zone listed as "tier 5" is really 5 or greater...). It would be nice to know, for example, that Spectral Mines (tier 5) is less than Crag foothills (tier 5) is less than the rise (tier 5) etc.

8. blacksheepboy

blacksheepboy Avatar

The spreadsheet is open for anyone to edit, so feel free to add whatever information you'd like, such as what you requested. This is based off of my own adventures.

It looks like the SotA Wiki page has not been updated since 2016... but I was not aware of it.

There is a column for higher tier mobs, and I suspect as Portalarium starts rolling out more high level content the tier system will be a little more on the money for 5+.

9. Mishikal

Mishikal Avatar

Anyone can edit the pages on sotawiki too. ;) And of course, the format of the wiki can be edited as well to add additional information as it becomes available. (I.e., I see it has recently been updated to cover up to tier 10)