Adventuring

Discussion in 'Crafting & Gathering' started by radddaaa, Mar 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. radddaaa

radddaaa Avatar

Hey avatars. Why adventuring is not job? Sometimes im boring with the killing same creature. Because if am kill bandit i know whats drop. İf im killed elfs or skeletion i know whats drop. Some gm players dont look whats the drop on this mob? Explain maybe game need drop chance% ( like luck system in uo). Simple your adventuring or hunting level is 60 %3 chance drop gold weapon. Why all bandits same gear and using same stuff. All humans same ? Every creature is different other one. Sorry for my bad english i hope everyone understand what am say good night ladys and gentelmans

2. Solstar

Solstar Avatar

Don't worry. Loot tables are being changed in the future. The static loot drops are temporary.

3. Dorham Isycle

Dorham Isycle Avatar

Yes, soon they will drop underpants too.. :D

4. Roycestein Kaelstrom

Roycestein Kaelstrom Avatar

and cut them into bandages.

5. Mata

Mata Avatar

+1

6. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

:oops:~Time Lord's Adventuring's~
    Adventuring right now I don't think is meant as profit, it's more like game testing for them and looking for places we find interesting. I myself am checking out every available fishing spot to see which ones I like because they're interesting. I've found that most of the waters in hunting areas are also good fishing areas. One of the interesting things I've found out, is that while your pole is in the water, even being attacked by creatures, the fisherman will not be interrupted as would a gatherer harvesting something on land.
    Fishing is also a way I pass the time while camping an area hunting out it's monsters, because a player must clear and maintain an area's safety in order to do any fishing where I go.

I'm searching for what I wish my character skills to be, how to achieve them and how not to waist time getting there to then expand into other areas....
    Because the last thing I want to do is to mismanage my character's skills after the last wipe ;)

That's current adventuring to me...:D
    ~Time Lord~:rolleyes:

radddaaa and Mata like this.
  7. dracco

dracco Avatar

i ware red pants so thay cant see me bleed . but why are the underpants brown .... a never mind . remind me never to ask Roycestein Kaelstrom for bandages.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.