AERIE Fund - Cult of Bob - Direct Relief Fundraiser

Discussion in 'Make a Difference' started by Thexedor Markhamm, Sep 5, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fionwyn Wyldemane

Fionwyn Wyldemane Avatar

Hey @Paladin Michael if you are asking where the party is, I wasn't planning on having one today. Most of my shows are a mix of talk and music. Not so much talk radio, but exploring music and giving information about some of it! If you'd like to tune in, I'm on from 6PM to 8PM NBT (CST). I'm working on the show as we speak..LOL. <3 avatarsradio.info or in game device.

Paladin Michael likes this.
  2. Bob_the-Builder

Bob_the-Builder Avatar

I just wanted to say again how great you all are. Thank you so much. This injury couldn't have come at a worse time being "between jobs." thank you.

3. Fionwyn Wyldemane

Fionwyn Wyldemane Avatar

@Bob_the-Builder

Life is always better with men in bunny suits in it. Men like you are a beacon of an important truth - to NEVER let go of your inner child.

I have been on welfare, declared bankruptcy and have survived many slings and arrows of outrageous fortune in my life. But like you, I have always managed to stay young at heart. Supporting you is my way of paying forward all the support I have received in my life that have helped me hold onto my inner child.

As far as I'm concerned, you are the idea of the inner child made flesh. And I am so thankful for you. It is my hope that this challenge in your life will pass, so you can get back to the important part of life - having fun!

4. Thexedor Markhamm

Thexedor Markhamm Avatar

Thanks everybody for lending Bob a hand! We're no longer accepting donations (deadline was yesterday). We have not only met, but exceeded our goal!

You. Guys. Rock. :cool::):D

AERIE Fund gives you many <3'a and huzzahs for helping us help others!

-Thex

5. Bob_the-Builder

Bob_the-Builder Avatar

Thanks again, everyone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.