AERIE Fund Live - Episode 1 - Special Guests: Meretz

Discussion in 'Make a Difference' started by Thexedor Markhamm, Jan 17, 2018.

1. Thexedor Markhamm

Thexedor Markhamm Avatar

[​IMG]

Giving. Gaming. News, Talk & Contests!

Hi Everybody,

We're excited to announce the debut of AERIE Fund
    LIVE - a monthly news/talk show on Twitch focusing on charitable works in gaming, community causes, and special guests from the development and streaming world who are making a difference.

Join us LIVE on Twitch:
    twitch.tv/aeriefund
    When: February 9th @ 8:00 PM NBT

Our first episode will include:

Special Guests:

Eric A and Eric S from:

[​IMG]

We'll discuss the origins of 'Gaming Fitness,' the importance of gamers staying active, what's coming up with Meretz, and we'll do a preview of the Virtue Marathon on February 18th in Austin, co-sponsored by Meretz, AERIE Fund and Portalarium.

(Don't have the Meretz App, yet? Get it here for free!)

Have a question for the developers? Post 'em here or in Twitch chat and we'll do our best to ask them!

Elaina Strongbow - SotA Streamer - will join us to talk about the challenges facing streamers with the implementation of new YouTube partnership policies.

Among other hot topics and altruistic gaming news: we'll discuss
    AERIE Fund's 2018 schedule of Community Causes (and how you can get involved), upcoming events like AERIE Fund's participation at SXSW this year, and the countdown to the official launch of Shroud of the Avatar!

So join us
    LIVE, won't you?

And, oh yeah, there'll be some giveaways, too. Because, you know, prizes make the world go round. ;)

SEE YOU ON TWITCH!
    (technical difficulties not included) :p

CC:
    @Berek @DarkStarr @dallas

Last edited: Feb 5, 2018
  2. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

I'll try to be there! If not, say thanks to Meretz for all that they have done so far to get us active.

I'm very interested in hearing what their plans are for Meretz Tribes. In case anyone missed it, we have a Shroud of the Avatar Community Tribe that you can join from the Meretz app using the keyword "WELLNESS". Once more functionality comes online, I'd love to get some monthly challenges, maybe some "Fitness PvP" with the devs, and even some prizes.

Thanks to the AERIE Fund and Meretz for bringing more attention to gaming fitness.

3. Thexedor Markhamm

Thexedor Markhamm Avatar

Excellent question, Jayson! Please feel free to submit questions you'd like answered here or in Twitch chat during the stream - we'll do our best to ask 'em!

ahtraddis and Berek like this.
  4. skeggy Media

skeggy Media Avatar

due to the time difference, I won't be able to watch live so I will watch it on twitch if it is stored there or notify me if you will upload and store it on youtube.
    but just like to take the time in thanking Meretz for all those free ingame potions and getting me walking a bit more.
    yey, keep up the good work Aerie fund!

ahtraddis and Thexedor Markhamm like this.
  5. Rada Torment

Rada Torment Avatar

Like Skeggy, due to the timezone I can't watch live but I'll check it later. Best of luck for the new show @Thexedor Markhamm!!!

Thexedor Markhamm likes this.
  6. Thexedor Markhamm

Thexedor Markhamm Avatar

Indeed, we will archive the episode for those who can't join live and for our friends in different timezones!

Browncoat Jayson likes this.
  7. Justyn04

Justyn04 Avatar

1. Could we get a bit more information on Tribes and what Meretz is planning for this feature?

2. I understand the 3 day wait on potions, why the 3 day wait on emotes?

ahtraddis likes this.