Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Aerie: Gilda Metcalfe crafting quest bugs and feedback!

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Paladin Michael, Feb 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paladin Michael

Paladin Michael Bug Hunter

2/15/2018 1:17 PM
    Title: different problems with the quest

Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker?
    Details:
    1. After receiving the quest, the task on screen says: "... for leather helm ...", but we are sent for Cotton!
    For a newbie this sounds confusing .
    2. We are sent to east longfall wood. The amount of Cotton is very low. Better in longfall road!
    3. Coming back to Gilda, clicking on her (while she is running around!) gives no clue. Nothing happens.
    After I talked to the smithy and followed her and clicked again the entry changed to make the cotton thread.
    4. After making the Cotton thread and talking to her, we receive the task "Create a bolt of cloth". That's okay, but clicking "Goodbye" opens the buy/sell window :(
    5. Instead of the Textiles Station the Tailoring Station is blinking violet!
    6. First time I gave the bolt of cloth to hear, the dialogue window closes automatically.
    7. Now the instruction is to Create a leather helm. 8 animal hide to 4 yard of leather. BUT the Textile Station AND the Tailorin Station is blinking violet! Instead of the Tanning Station.
    8. After making the yards of leather only the Tailoring Station should blink, not both, like before.
    9. After the quest is finished, "Goodbye" closes the dialogue window again.
    10. After all the word "help" again shows the word "learn". Clicking "Learn" gives no reaction from Gilda Metcalfe.
    11. Even the quest is solved, Gilda is sparkling with her hand AND the compass shows: "Gather 12 pieces of raw cotton"

Steps to Reproduce:
    receive the quest from Gilda Metcalfe and follow the tasks!

User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8) System RAM: 16335
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GPU RAM: 6052
    SotA.EarlyAccess.QA.Win.64.626.Date.02.14.18
    Area: Novia_R7_City_Aerie
    Area Display Name: Aerie
    Loc: (157.4, 29.9, -61.3)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjdfQ2l0eV9BZXJpZXx8KDE1Ny4zNTMsIDI5Ljk0OCwgLTYxLjI4Nil8KDAsIDAuNTA2LCAwLCAwLjg2Myl8LTI5OC45OTk5fDE3Ljk3MTA5fDYuMTYyOTI2

Fei Akhart and Rentier like this.
  2. Rentier

Rentier Avatar

I think the game has issues to your character already having done the recipes or having the requested items in inventory...
    was the same in soltown with my new char which my first char taught the recipes so the quest did weird things but having the wanted items did clear it...

Paladin Michael likes this.
  3. Fei Akhart

Fei Akhart Avatar

Same here... :(

Paladin Michael likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.