Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Aerie: Lord Macsen : Give Endorsement to Lord Macsen not completing...

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by twofoldsilence, Jan 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twofoldsilence

twofoldsilence Avatar

1/23/2018 10:20 AM
    Title: Aerie: Lord Macsen : Give Endorsement to Lord Macsen not completing...
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker? Yes. For the quest.
    Details: I have the Endorsement Letter that Lord Macsen wants, but he won't take it. Also, I did the quest out of order, so my issue may be related to that. I was exploring LongFall Woods when I found/read the letter, but I didn't pick it up. I explored a little more and then I noticed the Give Endoresement quest in my task list, so I went back and got it. Afterwards, I returned to Aerie was talking to guards and one told me to go talk to Macsen about some help I could provide, so I then got the Talk to Lord Macsen quest. I talked to Lord Macsen and the talk to quest went away, but he added a quest for me to Find the Letter that I already have in my inventory, so I mentioned document and the give window appeared, but no matter what I do I can't give him the letter.
    Steps to Reproduce: See my details above.
    User Specs:
    CPU: AMD FX(tm)-6300 Six-Core Processor (6) System RAM: 16285
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 GPU RAM: 4053
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.716.Date.12.19.17
    Area: Novia_R7_City_Aerie
    Area Display Name: Aerie
    Loc: (427.1, 39.1, -72.8)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjdfQ2l0eV9BZXJpZXx8KDQyNy4wNTcsIDM5LjA3OCwgLTcyLjc1OSl8KDAsIC0wLjgyMywgMCwgMC41NjcpfDI0Ny44NzEyfDMxLjcyNjg4fDEuNzE0NzU5

Sarnian likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.