Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Aether Lich still in Deep Ravenswood, very disappointed

Discussion in 'Release 57 QA Feedback' started by Arya Stoneheart, Aug 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arya Stoneheart

Arya Stoneheart Avatar

From reading last month's release notes, the comet is supposed to recede and therefore the Aether creatures would be a once a year thing like the Death bunny.

However, the Aether Lich is still in the middle of the zone with the other undead and liches in QA.

I used to enjoy to this zone, but if this is a permanent change then I will no longer be going here anymore.

Sentinel2, Witcheypoo and GrayFog like this.
  2. GrayFog

GrayFog Avatar

Yeah the Aether Lich pretty much owns everyone there effectively eliminating the zone for everyone :D

The spawn points for rare or special bosses should be placed more carefully.
    I mean it is ok if a difficult boss blocks a square or two in the zone, but the Aether Lich in DRW controls the entire center of the zone where the most fun and XP was :D

3. Chatele

Chatele Avatar

Would have preferred they added a hatched door in that area, where you can enter solo, or in a group to take out that Aether Lich. Perfect place for it to be under that ruin.

Alley Oop and Belladonna Rose like this.
  4. DarkStarr

DarkStarr Executive Producer SOTA Developer

The plan has always been for them to go away next month. The comet's closest approach is August and then recedes in September.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.