After defeating all the Cabalists

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lilith Ayin, Jul 30, 2021.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Isabel Ayin

Isabel Ayin Avatar

I have defeated all the Cabalists and I have given the news to all the gravediggers. Each gravedigger has given me some gold and XP.
    And that's it? There are no other related quests or any special rewards for defeating them all?
    By the way, what chance is there of getting a piece from the cabalist outfit? I thought some of them would give a piece, but I have not gotten any.

Elgarion, Time Lord, FrostII and 2 others like this.
  2. Owsley

Owsley Bug Hunter

They drop hoods, robes , and boots, all of which are rare drops. I’ve acquired 2 hoods in 2 years.

3. Gwendolyn Obscuro

Gwendolyn Obscuro Bug Hunter

you also get a banner. if you didn't get it when you informed the last of the shrinekeepers that you killed the cabalists that they wanted go back to one (or maybe more than one if you missed one) and say "banner of spirituality" and you should get it.

Elgarion, Time Lord and Lilith Ayin like this.
  4. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

They now also drop Vexlyn wands, Thunder Branches, and Wicked King Shields, all of which are very good artifacts, and the wicked king shields salvage for one of the best gems in the game!

With a chance for slipshod sashes and swords of speed from the regular mobs there, Sieges are some of the best money making spots out there!

5. Isabel Ayin

Isabel Ayin Avatar

I got the banner and two Wicked King Shields, but nothing else, no hoods, no wands or anything. Perhaps I will have more luck in future sieges.
    Thanks for the answers!

Elgarion, FBohler, Anpu and 2 others like this.
  6. Trezir Pyle

Trezir Pyle Avatar

Do not forget the daily quest with the sieges. You get a decent amount of exp and gold from doing that. 18 arcane catalysts are needed for the turn-in.

Elgarion and Violet Ronso like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.