Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

After Edvard has told me to use the boat to continue out of Solace Bridge he says come talk to me...

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Kelly O'Shay, Oct 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kelly O'Shay

Kelly O'Shay Avatar

10/24/2018 18:24
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?
    Details:
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8) System RAM: 12212
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 740 GPU RAM: 2007
    SotA.QA.Win.64.757.Date.10.24.18
    Area: SolaceBridge_Starter/WithTutorial
    Area Display Name: Battle of Solace Bridge
    Loc: (119.8, 77.1, -124.7)
    Debug: U29sYWNlQnJpZGdlX1N0YXJ0ZXJ8V2l0aFR1dG9yaWFsfCgxMTkuNzU5LCA3Ny4wNTcsIC0xMjQuNzI4KXwoMCwgMC45NDUsIDAsIDAuMzI3KXwtOTM3Ljk0MDl8NDUuOTQwNjV8MTEuNjkxODg=

New User Experience. Love
    I had to skip the tutorial area with the mischevious child this time because it is a blocker. It says to use Y to change decks but we can't do that until we train using decks.
    Went right to solace bridge this time. (all that is in another bug report)

After finishing the battle of solace bridge with Edvard against the undead, I run to the boat. But the boat doesnt work. It says I have to chat with Edvard first. I run back to Edvard at the gates. He says I need to use the boat. I say goodbye. I turn to run back to the boat. Now Edvard says "I have found a way for us to leave this place! Speak to me again.". I go back to him and chat. He says "Welcome again, I. I am surprised you are still here, but I will answer any questions before you leave to the best of my ability."

I think the "I have found a way for us to ..." was supposed to pop up before I conversed with Edvard. But, it didnt pop up until after I had chatted to Edvard again and he told me to run to the boat and use the boat.

I seems to be a timing thing on that phrase. It waited too late. I had chatted and said goodbye to Edvard before it popped up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.