Agriculture skills mismatch

Discussion in 'Crafting & Gathering' started by Jay Nord, Oct 16, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fiero Nord

Fiero Nord Archived Account

If this isn't a bug, would someone please explain why it's like this?

The Batch Radius and Batch Range match exactly for Watering and Harvesting, but Sow Seeds is a full point less in Radius than both of them, even though Batch Range stays equal to that of Watering and Harvesting.

Also, Water and Harvest both have Execution Time, a x 5 (what does this mean?), Range: 8.7, Cooldown: 5.2 seconds, and 158.1% Effective, but Sow Seeds does not have those stats.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks,
    Jay Nord

Time Lord likes this.
  2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

not a bug!

water and harvest are active skills. note the purple glyph background. x5 is the number of glyphs you have available to put in your combat deck, same as any other active skill.

sow seeds, on the other hand, is an innate skill. grey background, says innate in the second text line right under the title. this is because to make sow seeds an active skill, you'd need ONE SKILL PER SEED. this way you put the seed on your bar and the innate boosts it, same as using poison weapon (which is also marked innate.)

the reason sow seeds has one AU less in range is because it's "sow seeds BONUS." if you sow seeds without the skill at all, you get 1 unit base.

3. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

Now all I need is a pet to help me do it :D I'm currently using my wife, but... :eek:~TL~:thumbs up:

FBohler, Pifester and StarLord like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.