Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Air School unbearable fizzle chance

Discussion in 'Release 49 Feedback Forum' started by Antrax Artek, Jan 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Antrax Artek

Antrax Artek Avatar

As i already said, air do near half damage and dps compared to some other schools. I don't really think other schools are less useful, just think, for example to death (100% heals from damage) and fire tree ( highest dps magic school).
    In pvm near anyone can use air while standing on place so if it is intended to avoid that, increasing fizzle chance is not the good choice.
    Casting air skills using shields (you already losing 15 att, spell damage e spell critical damage) and medium armor will not make the game unbalanced, on the contrary, increasing fizzle has a big impact and for this many ppl are just avoiding this magic school.
    Fizzle chance is just not a good trade-off in my opinion especially compared to other schools, btw you can feel the issue especially in pvp while running.
    I really would prefer if they can reduce stun chance of CL compared to lighting but with much less fizzle chance.

2. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

It may have been nerfed into oblivion but, not long ago, Lightning and Chain Lightning were the PvP skills du jour.

Antrax Artek likes this.
  3. Toadster

Toadster Avatar

Unfortunately it is not in line at all with the other multitarget dmg spells.

That is exactly why we are having this conversation. It was abused in PVP to perma stun kill multiple targets. Instead of fixing it, the nerfed it. Which probably helped the PVP balance, but completely decimated its abilities to be useful in PVE.

Waylorn and Dhanas like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.