Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

All Crafting Stations Disappeared

Discussion in 'Release 35 Bug Forum' started by Cind, Nov 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cind

Cind Avatar

11/3/2016 10:12 PM
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker? yes
    Details: All Crafting Stations disappeared
    Steps to Reproduce: Logged in and out many times
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4440 CPU @ 3.10GHz (4) System RAM: 8125
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 635 GPU RAM: 2018
    SotA.EarlyAccess.Win.64.501.Date.10.31.16
    Area: BasementSceneDungeonCastle_5Floor
    Area Display Name: Castle Stone 5-Story Basement
    Loc: (28.6, 5.0, 2.0)

All crafting stations disappeared about an hour or hour and a half ago. Tried everything to find them. Everything else seems to be in exact location that it was before, but all crafting stations are missing.

If there is anything that I can do to help locate these crafting stations, please let me know asap.

2. Gamician

Gamician Avatar

@Lady Cind, Thank you for reporting. This issue has been reported for review and marked as High Priority. Until this can be checked by the Devs. I can suggest the following if you have not done them already. 1. Do you have a chest or chests in your basement. If so please use the filter and use the word Station instead of Crafting. If you did not have any chests was everything missing that was in the basement? 2. You may want to check the Bank for the town your House/Basement is in. Again Search on Station and then Crafting just to be sure they have not gone back into your Bank.

3. Cind

Cind Avatar

The Castle lot belongs to our my Guild Leader, Ao Soliwilos, who is unaware of this happening atm. 4 Crafting stations belonged to me and the rest to him. I did what I could do and looked all over to no avail. The Castle has Guild House lot permission on it. Our Guild name is Omni Society. I would lock it but can't. Guild Members can access the basement area where this happened. I am hoping that this is a bug. During the time that this happened, two other guild members were in the game, but I didn't notice either one in the basement when I left to get something. I was not gone very long. Before I left to get something, I could not find it in my inventory and when I went to buy the item in game, it was in my inventory. So I don't know if this is a bug or not. Thanks for the concern.

4. Cind

Cind Avatar

This issue has been resolved. My Guild Leader and I missed each other by a tiny speck of time. He moved the stations. So please close this post. Thanks so very much for your help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.