All I want for Christmas is a ... the Custom Duke Head I bought with my pledge.

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by Duke Gréagóir, Dec 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Floors

Floors Avatar

There is a tiny team of 20 people or so working hard around the clock to develop and support a game with a tiny user base (surely not a profitable one) and complete it's development.

The lack of empathy and understanding of this by people with tens of thousands of dollars of disposable income to throw away on gaming is rather depressing.

2. Duke Olahorand

Duke Olahorand Localization Team

Well, but contracts are usually made to be held - it is still a business, which relies on trust.

Alleine Dragonfyre likes this.
  3. Addison

Addison Avatar

I think people have a lot of empathy and understanding. Unfortunately, when things that were promised get changed or replaced by something substandard I think that understanding runs thin. If I pledged for a Duke head and that reward got changed without my consent I would be upset as well.

Besides, didn't you spend over $5,000 and quit the game already?

https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...s/so-long-and-thanks-for-all-the-fish.145635/

Last edited: Dec 22, 2018
  4. Floors

Floors Avatar

I took a break from the game mainly because of performance issues that got solved. But they’re fixed now so everythimg is good. So i’m back ! Hah :)

Anyway I’ve said my piece. I wish I could say I understand. Best of Luck

Sean Silverfoot and Addison like this.
  5. Addison

Addison Avatar

That is great! I am happy that your problem got solved and you are satisfied and playing again. :)

You more than anyone then, can understand why other players are frustrated and dont play the game as much because their problems haven't been fixed or addressed yet. :D

6. Godra

Godra Avatar

If you are a NOT a DUKE or LOTM pledge level, please do NOT respond to my post and question here....

Has anyone received anything (weapon, armor, deco item or any other junk) as a reward to meet this pledge substitution yet?

Because I haven't seen crap yet and by the way the Livestream goal items falling behind each month, but keep on coming, I don't think this will ever get resolved. Then we are also full steam ahead for Episode 2. Plus, like it was mentioned before, not a single response from anyone at Portalarium with multiple threads on this issue over the past several months. There must be something they are not telling us or are afraid of saying. I just don't get it. I do understand the small staff size, but there comes a point in time you just have to bite the bullet and got to get it resolved.

We must unite!!! Pick up your swords, gather torches and pitchforks, and march through the streets of Brittany demanding resolution and let it be heard across all of Novia!!!

Addison and Weins201 like this.
  7. thesometimeslurker

thesometimeslurker Avatar

Aww, I wanted my own special weapon....:(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.