Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

All Mobs Conning Red?

Discussion in 'Release 42 Feedback Forum' started by Serena Strangelove, May 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Serena Strangelove

Serena Strangelove Avatar

I noticed in R42 that mobs that are “targeted” (not necessarily engaged in combat, just targeted) con as “red”. This a bit problematic for me (perhaps not for others though) – when I “mouse over” a mob it doesn’t show me the color level, so I have to click the Tab key which shows me surrounding enemies – but for instance, sheep now con “red” – but they are green and non-aggro in actuality. Not sure if this affects others, but I have found that when I enter instances I don’t know what the mobs’ level will be so this is the only way I know to use. If there is another way, let me know. (As I said, if I could move my mouse over the mob and see the level that would be great!)

When I enter an overworld encounter, even if the “mob” that I activate cons “yellow” for instance, that doesn’t mean that the mobs in the actual encounter instance will be yellow – many times they are orange. I wish that the overworld mobs would indicate the correct mob level - in the overworld.

I also notice that the dead mob is now conning as “red” when you skin for instance (rather than the appropriate level of the mob you killed)– I don’t necessarily have a problem with this, since it is already dead LOL. I assume it ties into the changes made when targeting (in other words, if you target a mob, it goes automatically “red”, which doesn’t necessarily coincide with the adventure level “red”).

By Tor, Chatele and Sentinel2 like this.
  2. kaeshiva

kaeshiva Avatar

Yes, this is really annoying. I pressed G and saw a deep red Rabbit and nearly panicked lol
    It also seems that the nameplate distance has decreased significantly as well, for mobs and friendlies alike. Usually I can turn on names and spin around to find where my party members are but now I wander around lost...:X

Chatele and Serena Strangelove like this.
  3. Chris

Chris Tech Lord Moderator Ambassador SOTA Developer

This should be fixed in the next patch.

4. Serena Strangelove

Serena Strangelove Avatar

Thank you!

5. Gatsu.

Gatsu. Avatar

Chris , and maybe when mobs turn RED during loot... change color to something different... like Purple .. or white... light gray.

Chatele likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.