Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Allow us to change our alternative deck while in combat.

Discussion in 'Release 39 Feedback Forum' started by null2, Mar 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. null2

null2 Avatar

Because of UI hitching (especially when clicking the button to equip a deck on the deck menu). I frequently double click and end up unequipping the deck that I want to use. This causes my alternative deck to become my equipped deck, and makes it so I don't have an alternative deck.

If this happens before combat, I have to get out of combat in order to set a new alternative deck.

Why can't we set alternative decks while in combat? We are required to use the "Swap Deck" skill in order to switch to the alternative deck, so could we please just allow us to change which deck is our alternative deck while in combat?

2. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Double clicking the Swap Deck button causes the alternate to be removed?

Salazar Calabra likes this.
  3. null2

null2 Avatar

No, I was referring to the deck menu. When you equip decks from this menu, it causes some UI hitching, which often causes me to click twice. First click equips it, second click unequips it.

4. Cenbhan

Cenbhan Avatar

With more decks, can we get a tool bar where we can click through for quick change instead of 1 alternate or having to go into menu to switch out? I understand we can already swap to an alternate while in combat but we can only swap to 1 alternate. Why not create a bar with listed decks and allowing to click through which deck we want to set as active instead of having to go out of combat ro set a deck that is not an alternate?

Kigu Starfish (Kor) likes this.
  5. Adam Crow

Adam Crow Avatar

This happens to me all the time too, it's very annoying.

Kigu Starfish (Kor) likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.