Amber's Health Situation

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Andreaus Whitefyre, Aug 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

This makes me so sad. :(

2. Cordelayne

Cordelayne Bug Hunter

3. Paladin Michael

Paladin Michael Bug Hunter

Well, far away from there, I am asking myself:
    Is there an alternate / better / specialized Hospital to help her?

May be a private Institute with alternate medicine?

If so and it would be a question of money, I am sure, the Community would be pleased to help in any way and also Arie Fund.

Please consider to look for, if it not happened until now...

Beside this:
    Best wishes from somewhere in Germany, an honest smile, and a lovely hug for you, Amber :)

Be sure, you're not only in my mind and a lot of people pray for your health...

God bless you!

4. Alleine Dragonfyre

Alleine Dragonfyre Avatar

I listened to the "deep dive" mp3 and @Amber Raine's condition sounds terribly frightening and painful.

I wish with all my heart she gets better.

5. Lancell Lancermane

Lancell Lancermane Avatar

prayers lifted for amber ... feel and get better

6. Acred

Acred Avatar

Good morning, dear Amber.

May this turning of the season bring you new answers.

Your old friends are keeping you in their hearts and minds, and we very much appreciate the information folks close to you are providing.

Rinaldi, Numa, Cordelayne and 2 others like this.
  7. darkelf1111

darkelf1111 Avatar

Good morning Amber!
    I admit that i didn't known u personally but i still want to make my best regards to you, hoping that you can feel better and can return to make you hear your voice all around the world.
    Our hearts are with you!
    Never lose your strenght and will to live! @Amber Raine

[LoT] Regius Teledir

8. Sean Silverfoot

Sean Silverfoot Avatar

In my thoughts everyday @Amber Raine. Keep being that tough lady I know you are! *hugs*

9. Dinsoo

Dinsoo Avatar

Missing you very much My Dear. You are always in my thoughts.

10. 2112Starman

2112Starman Avatar

I read somewhere that Amber was invited to and is going to SOTACON. Can anyone confirm if this is true? If it is true, I have been trying to sell my Port tour ticket ($350) for months with no luck. I would like to donate it to Amber if she is going to SOTACON so she can tour Portalarium. Could someone who knows Amber ask her if she would like it? Thanks.

11. 3devious

3devious Avatar

I doubt she is in any shape for it. There are other problems that prevent her from going. I <3 Amber!

12. Damian Killingsworth

Damian Killingsworth Avatar

Best wishes, Amber. Since the beginning of this project you have shown us what is possible. Thank you for continuing to be a pillar of the SotA community.

13. Blackghost

Blackghost Avatar

Who is she? A dev?

Acred likes this.
  14. 3devious

3devious Avatar

Better! She's a member of our community who was super active and one of the founding members of Church of the DarkStarr. She is our Lady of Chaos who has united so many of us toward this project and has breathed so much life into our community. She is one of the voices in the Avatars Radio spot that announced that fishing is live way back then. She was also very active in SecondLife too. No matter how covfefe things get she is always really amazing and positive.
    She is better than a dev because no matter how frustrated you get with them and some of us other avatars she never disappoints.
    Whenever I am about to flame some sod who desperately deserves it a little voice inside my head says "You want Amber to see you doing that when she comes back?" Well when I snap out on some of you 2 things have happened:
    1. you probably deserved it.
    2. My dog was barking at squirrels too loudly for me to hear the voice to remind me of how ashamed I would be to see Amber reading my flaming of you no matter how badly you deserve it.

She's just a player like all of us but she is the person you always imagine playing this game with. I am willing to bet that even the most adamant of our solo avatars wouldn't mind playing with her. I hope you get the chance to see for yourself soon!

15. Kara Brae

Kara Brae Avatar

@3devious Thank you for that great description of Amber. I found myself nodding all through it.

16. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

I do not know Amber well, nor am I a close friend by any means, but I miss bumping into her, and having our small spurts or role-play, her being the High Priestess of Chaos, and Elgarion, being a bit "orderly" hehe secretly being concerned over the open acceptance of Chaos in our realm. I miss hearing her voice at broadcasted events. It was a joy hearing her during Gabriel's recent play, she made me laugh many times :) I worry that the next decade I plan to play Shroud, or even longer, will not be blessed by her presence if her health does not improve. I know little of these conditions, and I'm horrible at expressing my feelings, but I hope there is a way things can turn around for her. Amber, we miss you. Please get better. I wish I was truly a life mage... if only. You are in our prayers Amber.

17. Lace

Lace Avatar

@Amber Raine

For your birthday this year in game I sent you 3 Joan Jett songs on sheet music. I love Rock and Roll, Crimson and Clover (I know others wrote and recorded this), and Do you Wanna Touch. I think 2 of those I did myself, I been doing so much sheet music lately I lose track, for sure I did the Do you Wanna Touch version. I also sent you my version of Careless Whisper sheet music, ( I am so super happy with how this one came out) and one I edited for When Doves Cry which I also think came out well, I think 1999 and 4 others I forget which now but like 80's stuff. (might be adele-rolling in the deep though as one)

I hope you can return to game and check you mailbox on character.

18. Leelu

Leelu Avatar

Thinking of you Amber and to her special care giver , a labor of love is always strength and courage. Praying the doctors will find a way to ease your pain. Stay strong.

19. Brazen Spirituality

Brazen Spirituality Avatar

20. Nikko

Nikko Avatar

Are things looking a little better for her in general lately? I wonder sometimes. This sounds like good news. I hope she's doing alright.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.