Amulet of Testimony - 2nd Leg Broken ?

Discussion in 'Quests & Lore' started by agis3140, Jan 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. agis3140

agis3140 Avatar

Just letting you know that the second leg of the Amulet of Testimony is broken has there is no Town of Harvest nor is there a place called Valhold, the boat is there though, but nowhere to go to.

2. Lum the Mad

Lum the Mad Developer Emeritus Dev Emeritus

The Path of Courage is currently incomplete and ends with Brigid, as should be noted in your journal.

(I just checked - it SHOULD be but it isn't. Fixing that now, thanks.)

Last edited: Jan 29, 2016
  3. Cinder Sear

Cinder Sear Avatar

@Lum Does this path still end here and is it still not showing up in the Journal?

Roycestein Kaelstrom likes this.
  4. Lum the Mad

5. Armar

Armar Avatar

Hi,

any improvememts on the path of courage? I cuuld follow the "Path of Courage" towards Valhold. Did speak with Gunnar and Mara, got the Warrant for the "Brother", did hand over the Warrant to Ferig who gives me 500 Gold and then basicly tells me to go. There is no journal entry on giving the warrant to Ferig.

Going back to Valhold and talking to Mara again, expecting she recognizes somehow that you gave the warrant to Ferig brings up only the old. prior dialog before she gave you the warrant and she again asks you to help.

Then the "Essen" guy in the throne room doesnt speak with me also i get a note in my journal that he would like to speak with me.

The last notes about this quest i could find had been from july 2015. Did anything change since then? Does anyone need more details about this?

cheers,

// Armar

6. Arya Stoneheart

Arya Stoneheart Avatar

I think Essen has something to give to Ferig, but he is still bugged.

At least you can get a nice runic book from the Truth quest.

7. Rudy

Rudy Avatar

Hi,

can anybody just confirm its still bugged? I received Dread Spectre but in Journal i have last notice about Courage quest that i have to take a boat to the Nargrand and other one that i have to go to Korabar show him the baton. But both i just did and dont get any xp or gold, just that dread scepter. Thanks for info.

8. Lum the Mad

The XP rewards for completing the Path of Courage will be added in Release 39.

9. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

well i went to Korabar and because I did not know it was a solo venture i have to go back again and try. If you are in party with someone to get in there then the guard will not accept your diplomatic letter there for not letting you pass safely. I ran through the mobs and all the way to Korabar and talked to him but he just told me to leave. Didnt accept the gift i was given to show him. So gotta redo this one. Also one PEEVE i have on this quest.....when you go talk to Grannus in Valhold he is nothing but an old man who looks like a merchant. Ummm if he is at Titan even though he is a broken down man he should still look a bit more grand than just an ordinary man. At least bigger. So yeah concept art on the Titans is a bit underwhelming.

10. Arya Stoneheart

Arya Stoneheart Avatar

Make sure to use up all of Korabar's keywords so the teleport works back to Valhold for the ending.

11. Belladonna Rose

Well i got back to Shrekk and into the palace again...talked to Korabar and the quest progressed until i got back to Valhold....quest is on hold again

12. Lum the Mad

The quest should complete immediately in Valhold unless you left partially through.

13. Belladonna Rose

No i did not leave. I dare not say what happened as it would be a spoiler.

14. Arya Stoneheart

Arya Stoneheart Avatar

I would go back to all the characters and use all their keywords since it worked for Korabar try it out for Mara, Essen and Grannus. Maybe a keyword is missing like Demig or Courage. I ran into this issue for Samael. I think the keyword ring was missing from his dialogue. That got me unstuck and I was able to complete the Love quest.

15. troymac

troymac Avatar

I'm having an issue with this as well......I just gave Grannus the amulet but the quest still remains and I didn't get any xps from this mission at all ????

I wouldn't really care but the "low xps" debuff has been on and now I have to find another quest to get rid of it...

Last edited: May 28, 2017
  16. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

talk to the other people in the throne room.

17. Belladonna Rose

Been there done that. I dont even have the baton again and they dont give it to me again. As far as they are concerned i am done with them. I sent a copy of the chat log from that day to Lum to see if he can figure it out when he has time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.