An option for 'dark red' hair color

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by Raven Swiftbow, Jul 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raven Swiftbow

Raven Swiftbow Bug Hunter

Currently the "red" hair option does not render like the color shown when one is creating a character. It does appear as a dark red under those options, but when chosen it is a very light red color - not quite a strawberry blonde, but closer to that than to a dark red for sure.

Now, I have no issues with the light red color - I am certain that some players are thrilled with that option.

But I wish we also had the option to choose a darker (reddish-brown?) hair color.

Thanks for considering this request. I would certainly be willing to pay Cotos to visit The New You to change this hair color on one of my characters and I suspect other folks might jump on that option as well.

2. Lockey2

Lockey2 Avatar

Exactly, would love it if it achieved a rich Auburn color.

FrostII, Kara Brae and Raven Swiftbow like this.
  3. Nog

Nog Avatar

The request for a richer shade of red hair is something I'd file under a broader umbrella of limited character creation appearances (ie. hair styles and color). Having maybe a dozen hair styles (with several of them not my taste) and only the most basic spectrum of hair colors is something that limits appeal for those who like to feel their character isn't a clone (or nearly a clone) to every other player's character. There are some bigger performance and quest structural issues that need to be addressed in the game, but I'd put limited character customization as a pretty big factor in drawing wider appeal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.