Anais? (possible spoilers)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jregel, Jun 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jregel

jregel Avatar

I completed the single player story a few months ago, and was a bit confused about meeting the child (Anais) at the end of the game.

Does anyone know what the background is on Anais and why this NPC is present at the end, and what the story is here? Did I completely miss this character earlier in the game? I see that Anais is now appearing in the Isle of Storms as part of the new player tutorial, so guess there's some significance..?

Thanks

2. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

Yea the Anais at the beginning is the same character, however with the revamp in the last two releases they removed the Isle of Storms as a starting point. So she is kinda gone from the beginning.
    Yea, people has been asking about her since the firsts tests. No, as far as we know she has no specific significance.

Also she makes no sense in either setting.

Which apparently might be deliberate...
    https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...ale-here-there-be-spoilers.95767/#post-850584

3. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

she also appears in the lost vale.

Jaesun, Spoon and Paladin Michael like this.
  4. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

If she is not the episode 5 endgame final boss, I will be disappointed. (I will be equally disappointed if the option to join her side isn't there.)

5. Beaumaris

Beaumaris Avatar

She's the oracle watching you before she got plugged into the machine. Past, present, future are all the same. She'll turn up as an old gypsy in a wagon somewhere too. You watch. But don't tell anyone.

Jason_M likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.