Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Ankh no res

Discussion in 'Release 26 Bug Forum' started by Dirk Hammerstrike, Feb 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dirk Hammerstrike

Dirk Hammerstrike Avatar

02/20/2016 16:48
    Title: Ankh no res
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?
    Details:
    Steps to Reproduce: died while trying to tame an elder wolf... upon death the ankh didn't res me.

[​IMG]

Also tried to go to the another exit's ankh, that one didn't res me either. Dirk the wraith is risen!
    Area: South Ravenswood (HiddenVale_Forest02_Tier4) Loc: (-7.9, 33.1, 182.7)

Oh and I haven't tried before but it showed the mouseover for cutting down a tree but didn't allow me to do so.

[​IMG]

Combat bar is still active... and i can still call out the non target specific skills, healing doesn't seem to do much ... ;-)

[​IMG]

So... I went around and found the points of light representing mobs. I can't see them directly, can't attack them directly but the non target specific attacks worked. Killed a few kobolds (and got xp for it) and then i think i left combat mode...

[​IMG]

the combat bar disappeared, and on a hunch I went over to the ankh again... and RES!

Fun stuff.

User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770HQ CPU @ 2.20GHz (8) System RAM: 16384
    GPU: Intel Iris Pro OpenGL Engine GPU RAM: 1024
    SotA.EarlyAccess.OSX.64.381.Date.02.17.16
    Area: HiddenVale_Forest02_Tier4
    Loc: (174.8, 24.4, -14.0)

Last edited: Feb 20, 2016
  2. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

Ankh not working in North Ravenswood ( i am in single player online)

3. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

@Dirk Hammerstrike @blaquerogue We're investigating causes of this issue that players are observing for a "false-death" state. Were either of you mounted with coconuts at time of death? If you could remember what you were doing when you died, if you may have been using any specific abilities. When you see this state, it's easiest to resolve by relogging as a workaround.

Any help for us to isolate a cause would be exceptional. Thanks for reporting.

4. Dirk Hammerstrike

Dirk Hammerstrike Avatar

No coconuts involved. I was taming and the taming timer was juuuust about done when my avatar died. The fact that I was able to correctly res once I left combat mode might be indicative... other than that I got nothing else sorry.

5. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

No Coconuts, i was just heading back to ankh as a ghost and it wouldnt res me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.