Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Ankh placement in Spectral Mines could use some love...

Discussion in 'Release 47 Feedback Forum' started by twofoldsilence, Oct 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twofoldsilence

twofoldsilence Avatar

10/27/2017 8:51 AM
    Title: Ankh placement in Spectral Mines could use some love...
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker? No, but it sure is a fun killer.
    Details: Dying in the Spectral Mines is really annoying and could use some love. My main complaint is there is no Resurrection Ankh at the main entrance of the Spectral Mines, so if you die in the first part of the mines which is real easy since one is normally mobbed by an army of Skeleton Archers there you have to wait for the death time to run out or go deeper into the mine to the Ankh near where you fall down further into the mines. This of course brings me to my second issue with the Ankhs in Spectral Mines, because if you die in this second section of the mines you are normally swarmed by Skeletons again, and then they just hang out at the Ankh, so as soon as you are resurrected they attack/kill you again. Very, very unfun.
    Steps to Reproduce: Enter Spectral Mines and die in the first area wait for the death time to expire because there is no Resurrection Ankh near by or drop down further into the mines, resurrect, and enter the next room where you are swarmed once again by skeletons/killed and then return to the Ankh where they are most likely camping near, so you can resurrect and die again.
    User Specs:
    CPU: AMD FX(tm)-6300 Six-Core Processor (6) System RAM: 16284
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 GPU RAM: 4062
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.681.Date.10.26.17
    Area: Novia_R1_Forest02_SpectralMines
    Area Display Name: Spectral Mines
    Loc: (-149.0, -9.8, -109.6)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjFfRm9yZXN0MDJfU3BlY3RyYWxNaW5lc3x8KC0xNDkuMDEyLCAtOS44MDMsIC0xMDkuNjI4KXwoMCwgLTAuNjc2LCAwLCAtMC43MzcpfDg5Ljk5NzM5fDEzLjAwNzU2fDEuNDU3NDI3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.