Announcing: Port Phoenix & Sawtooth Hollow - now two interconnected player towns!

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns' started by WrathPhoenix, Aug 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WrathPhoenix

WrathPhoenix Avatar

I am coming here today with an exciting announcement - the partnership of good will between Port Phoenix and Sawtooth Hollow! As of today Port Phoenix will now be connected to the underground, PVP enabled "evil themed" player owned holdfast known as Sawtooth Hollow. With the help of some talks with the developers (MUCH thanks goes out to Darkstarr and Lord British for answering so many questions!) we have solidified Port Phoenix's final placement.

The Concept: Port Phoenix, a jewel of trade and commerce in the bay of storms nestled in between the northern tip of the Sawtooth mountains and a river to the north. Port Phoenix is a venetian themed trade town focusing on commerce, culture, art and industry. Within it's walls live the industrious and eclectic citizenry of the port. This town will have regular roleplay events, city services available to its citizenry and an order system set up for those outside the city to request specially crafted bulk orders.

What lays beneath: In the rear of the city stands the only entrance through the Sawtooth Mountains. A single cave which leads through to the player owned town of Sawtooth Hollow. This town is PVP enabled, "evil themed" and ran by an undead Lich Lord. This town then has an exit out of the mountains as rumors of nearby paths connecting this underground locale to a vast underworld network of caverns which expand throughout the continent.

Why this alliance?: The citizens of Port Phoenix and Sawtooth Hollow are of like minds. We are mature players who appreciate RP, crafting and all of the exploration and wonder that SotA has to offer. Both myself and Lich Lord Ravicus wished to build similar communities. He found himself having people passing up on his own town due to a distaste for PVP, and Port Phoenix found ourselves having a similar effect for those who yearned for a PVP enabled town.

Together, the people of Port Phoenix and Ravicus decided to work together to build a unified community with two cities of similar goals of community, events and like minded individuals while also feeling that there was a real thirst for this idea of two interconnected cities with opposing playstyles. So now, underneath port phoenix and built into the Sawtooth mountains evil themed RP/PVP characters may reside while the more "Traditional" roleplayers and crafters can appreciate the locale of Port Phoenix.

Now both communities can work collectively leveraging the same events, planning and city services! I speak on behalf of all of those within Port Phoenix when I say that I look forward to this relationship in the future. Whether you/re an RP player, PVP'er or just a social adventurer - Now there's always a place for you here!

2. Sold and gone

Sold and gone Avatar

Somewhere underground waiting to get you!
    "Yessss! I do fully endorse this alliance.....It will bring many "savory" players to my lair. Muhahahahah"

I do fully endorse this, as we have talked many hours on the subject of mutual role play possibilities and the excitement of pvp right next door to port phoenix. It will be a thriving town surrounded by resources for all kinds of gatherers. In addition, we are close to a couple feature spots that will entice many adventurers who might want to stay the night and toss a few back at the "Drunken Helmsman". So do not worry about your safety in Port Phoenix, but do worry in Sawtooth Hollow! Muhahahahahaha!

Ker, royalsexy, Time Lord and 3 others like this.
  3. WrathPhoenix

WrathPhoenix Avatar

I fully intend to use Wody as bait. Then run out of the other side to freedom!

4. Goliath Pomerantz

Goliath Pomerantz Avatar

you can pick you hex already?

5. Jack Knyfe

Jack Knyfe Avatar

It's going to be awesome!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.