Annual Valentine's Dinner & Fashion Show - Sequanna Brasserie 2022

Discussion in 'One-Time Player Events' started by kaeshiva, Feb 6, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kaeshiva

kaeshiva Avatar

[​IMG]

Valentine's Day Dinner

Sunday February 13th,
    2pm to 4pm Central

You are cordially invited to our Valentine Dinner at the beautiful Sequanna Brasserie
    A night of fun or romance is waiting for all on the banks of the river in Ordinis Mortis.

This event will be immediately followed by the Sequanna Lingerie Fashion Show.

You can come alone and meet new friends, or with a party, or come as a couple for a quiet night together.
    Sitting arrangements are available for everyone, and there is a chair waiting for you.

Please message @Minerva or post in this thread if you'd like to place a reservation.
    We are also looking for staff, if you would like to be involved plase message @Minerva. There are a number of opportunities, from server, chef, photographer, or something new. Let's talk.

A special thank you to Mythical Music Radio for providing music for this event.

[​IMG]

Join us for the second
    Sequanna Lingerie Fashion Show

Located beneath the Sequanna Brasserie Restaurant in Ordinis Mortis
    The event will start after the Valentine Dinner at the restaurant

We are looking for male and female models to show their sexy outfits and lingerie.
    This is a time to be creative and show your inner diva.
    You would like to model, but don't feel you have the style to pull it off, there are people that like to help.
    On the other hand, if you don't like the attention, but love to create outfits, there is a place for you.

Sunday February 13th,

4pm Central until ... ?
    (Depends on participants)

If you'd like to participate in this year's fashion show, please message Minerva(@Minerva) or Shimizu(@kaeshiva ) either here on the forums in game.

The event will have music provided by Mythical Music Radio and we'll need a quick blurb from you to be read on the air as you strut down the catwalk - this should be no longer than the in-game 1 page "blank sheet of paper". Please submit this by the morning of Saturday the 12th!

Torque, Sonja, Nick and 3 others like this.
  2. kaeshiva

kaeshiva Avatar

Last edited: Feb 13, 2022
    Sonja likes this.
  3. Drake Aedus

Drake Aedus Avatar

We will be accepting Valentine's party dedications and the like, using the same #submissions channel on our MMR discord server (linked above).

If that isn't working, you can join our Discord here and use the #submissions channel that way.

The voice recording link is provided by a 3rd party source, and is not required. However we will only be reviewing short mp3 submissions.

Thanks, and we look forward to seeing you there!

Last edited: Feb 10, 2022
    Sonja likes this.
  4. Sonja

Sonja Avatar

[​IMG]

Greetings everybody! :)

I hope everybody had a wonderful, wonderful time at the Valentine's event and a happy Valentine's Day too, I did! ❤

I ended up taking over 1,400 photos at the Valentine's event that day, what can I say, other than I got carried away! I love, love, love Valentine's Day! Yay! Yay! Yay! :p

Annual Valentine's Dinner & Fashion Show - Sequanna Brasserie 2022 photos
    https://imgur.com/a/2sukwqd

✨If you right click on a photo and choose Copy Image Link you will get the link to the full-size photo. ✨

I like to have many shots, because then you have many shots to choose the best from. You may discard all the ones that aren't so great, but you can never go back and take more after the shoot or event is over. I tried my best, but I actually wish I had even more of everybody! So, I've been sorting through all the photos in the evenings after work and carefully selecting the very, very best and nicest ones with the best expressions, best angles and best lighting to keep and share. My plan is to convert the very best ones to JPG and share them here for everybody, but I can see that's going to take a ton of time with 1,400 photos, much longer than expected, so I decided I'd just quickly glance through and remove any photos I notice that are really bad or have private messages in them and publish all the rest of the originals at the private link above for everybody to look through and save at the same time as me if you like.

If you see a photo of yourself that you don't like, you're not comfortable with or that has something you'd rather keep private in it please let me know and I'll remove it for you as quickly as I can.

When I finish sorting through and converting them all, I'll share what I think are the very best ones here.

Sincerely,

Sonja

Last edited: Feb 20, 2022
    Minerva and Lily Byrd like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.