Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Another look at auto attack :-(

Discussion in 'Release 26 Feedback Forum' started by Weins201, Feb 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smalls

Smalls Avatar

I fixed this issue by mapping Attack target to my middle mouse key.

Malcipher likes this.
  2. Malcipher

Malcipher Avatar

I'll look at mapping the key when I get off work tonight see how I fair then

3. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

:cool:This will make a lot of you very happy, Auto Attack is doing just fine . . . .

I was fighting the Troll in Vertas Pass, yes I had some help (my pet spyder) but it was all the same battle. I use nothing but Skilled attacks (Ranged) the first 3 times, and nothing but Auto Attack the next 3.

Now before anyone goes Nutz, I know my skills are 30 - 40, and my Ranged bas is GM but that should have only made Auto Attack stronger. :confused: If you don't know what I mean then you need to learn more how it works before you get all up in arms.

Skilled ;
    I missed 45% of the time doing an average of 50 Points per hit. :cool: So these will only increase as I get stronger in my skills. :p

Auto ;
    I missed 76% of the time doing an average of 29 points per hit. ;)Since I am already GM this is about as good as it will get :rolleyes:

:);)To the developers TY for keeping it in check even though you made it shoot so much faster, :p The skill does gain a lot faster now though since it shoots so much faster o_O

Beaumaris and Fister Magee like this.
  4. Malcipher

Malcipher Avatar

Thank you for the update I'll be trying out some testing for attack speed affect on damage vs. Crit damage I just want to test which is more effective ill be testing this on the troll in the epitaff. . .

This will be tested on auto attack then on charged attack to get info from both

Last edited: Feb 13, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.