Any Active Mortal Online players left?

Discussion in 'The Game Room' started by Insinious FizzleThorpe, Feb 17, 2017.

1. Insinious FizzleThorpe

Insinious FizzleThorpe Avatar

Title says it all, I bought into Mortal Online in the beta in July 09 Played it off and on since with a huge gap from 10-15. I have just recently returned and having a good time again. Anyone out there that still plays?

Skyo likes this.
  2. Vallo Frostbane

Vallo Frostbane Avatar

Nope. I never touched it again. Hows the player count there? Higher than here?

3. Insinious FizzleThorpe

I've been back for about 2 weeks now. I think it's running about 200-400 players during peak. Tindrem is full as always I see a lot in and around Bakti. RPK is all over the map killing folks as normal. Pyre and Dread are in the Eastern side causing havoc as normal. The new lands seems vacant Only saw maybe 5 folks there when I went to roam around to check it out. Seems to be decent sized guild wars going on, Our keep got destroyed by 4 guilds of about 200 folks during an 8 hour siege Wednesday. So we will be spending the weekend gathering and rebuilding it somewhere in the jungle this weekend Id assume. Hard to say how many play with/without steam but it shows about 200 players. I know I don't use it, and not everyone who plays it does.

http://steamcharts.com/app/287920#7d

4. Vallo Frostbane

Vallo Frostbane Avatar

Seems to have the same pop, but much more going on ;)

5. Skyo

Skyo Avatar

It's a good one.

6. Insinious FizzleThorpe

@Skyo Awh you were referring to MO? Yeah im back in S3xy atm. Insinous is my original hybrid FizzleThorpe is the mage/dom Luckypick the miner /slag hauler and I got Sinliss that is my PK Monted Archer

Last edited: Feb 17, 2017