Any chance of new biomes in Episode 2?

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns' started by Parson Barr, Aug 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Parson Barr

Parson Barr Avatar

I love the mountain template. I currently live in one based on Mountains 01. However, IRL I live at the southern tip of the Appalachian Mountains and these mountains are covered in trees and rivers and such. They're quite lush.

I spent yesterday visiting the different biomes and discovered the forest biomes have the trees and growth but without the sense of being in the mountains.

Any chance we can get a combination of the mountains 01 and the forest biomes? And if I could ask for even more, what if the very top of tallest accessible area there was snow.

That'd be cool.

2. Floors

Floors Avatar

Oh I hope so. There are really not enough.

Personally it would be cool to have different biomes than the ones in Novia, which would make them exclusive.

3. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

or an appalachian bald, could re-use the meadow flora

4. Parson Barr

Parson Barr Avatar

Excellent idea. I love it when I stumble out into one of those while hiking.

5. Elrond

Elrond Avatar

I would prefer tools that allow town owners to customize their town layouts ... add or remove dirt roads ,grass ,trees , rivers , hills , small islands or small mountains. They could sell us in store different grass type, bordered roads we could pave... different island templates or mountain templates , different town buildings available only for town owners ....

Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.