Any Episode 2 Overall Participation Explanation?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vyrin, Jan 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boris Mondragon

Boris Mondragon Avatar

Brother Ragnarr; Portalarium should be able to make those just like they made the Shigun ships and would probably sell a good amount to help their coffers. I am also hoping for a pirate theme livestream stretch goal but as far as moving ships goes, maybe EP3 at best. They are really missing out on sales of ships and water lots by delaying this process.

“Receives the note from @Sea Bear and laughs at his taunt writing back a reply.”

“The only way our pirate queen @CatherineRose will walk the plank is to kick your corpse off it so you can join your fellow scallywags in shark infested waters after I carve my initials on yer forehead”

OOC: @Sea Bear, come and join the battle scheduled for 24 Feb 1400 CDT. You and your scallywags can fight on either our side or the side of the Obsidian followers. We are working on having a PVP battle at a different POT on a monthly basis.

R/Boris/El Pirata/Black Sails Forever.

“One Ship/One Path/One Truth.”

2. Jefe

Jefe Avatar

Not thinking that they are in the plans for episode 2. Clearly the 1/5 goal marker indicates that. Periodically in streams, they are mentioned as something they are shooting for long term and are opportunistically building tech to make those tasks easier. A few livestreams back, there was a Q&A with Chris where the question was, "Now that we have dungeons that we can build, can that tech be applied to building houses?" That generated a response of that is something that they are working towards in the mindset of achieving non-fixed house placement on a lot etc. That brought on the discussion of castle sieges, and ships and pack animals iirc.

Boris Mondragon likes this.
  3. Ragnarr Lodbrok

Ragnarr Lodbrok Avatar

I agree with you 100 percent!

Boris Mondragon likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.