Any word on updating the Journal?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vallin Tregres, Aug 18, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vallin Tregres

Vallin Tregres Avatar

The Journal is the main thing keeping me from exploring the world. I don't want to go into a new area and end up with 10 new quests all crammed into my journal on top of my old quests. Why the hell isn't there a better way to categorize the quests? Split them by zone at least! :mad:

FBohler, FrostII and Cordelayne like this.
  2. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

Hey Vallin! I think the Wishlist Section of the forums would be the perfect spot for you to promote your ideas! Devilcult has the quest journal on his list of things to upgrade, so better get your ideas out there as soon as possible so he can see what is possible! The quest journal 100% needs a revamp, they know about it, and will be working on it if they haven't already started, get your ideas read!

FrostII and Cordelayne like this.
  3. Duke Gréagóir

Duke Gréagóir Legend of the Hearth

Both of you just finish your quests!!! Then no problem. :)

I know I know. Shut up. ;)

4. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

I basically consider getting your entire quest journal completely empty a challenge. Of which mine is now completely empty….. except for one bugged quest currently (which Sannio knows about).

FBohler, FrostII and Cordelayne like this.
  5. Duke Gréagóir

I also had a bugged quest that needed fixing. Now all my quests are complete. (this as a several years ago).

My bugged quest was to do with Soltown, some lady needed some guys sword or something like that. Was that your bugged quest Anpu?

FrostII and Cordelayne like this.
  6. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

No, I have never had a problem finishing the Iron Blade for Geof quest. Cleared fine for me (even when testing it with new created characters).

A few players online mentioned a stuck quest I didn’t even know about, and checked it and it was bugged (it’s a really old quest). I won’t mention which one until I do see it fixed in the Release Notes (don’t want people reading this and then running off and finding a stuck quest).

FrostII likes this.
  7. Duke Gréagóir

I also did not have a problem with the Iron Blade for Geof quest.

The quest I had a problem with was Learn Quincy's Fate, I had to finish with Emily in Soltown. :D

Anpu likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.